The Season is hardly over...but....

Kellyto83TD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm 58 and Caucasian. While I haven't started any 'EJ Sucks' threads, I hold that truth to be self-evident. Until today, I never realized his alarming lack of skill is because I'M a racist. I was loud and clear that Losman sucked as well as Edwards after the Arizona game. What does that make me?

I'm so confused.

It wouldn't be a shocker if an element of this rings true. But who would have the stones to admit to it?

total BS. EJ's skin color has zero to do with this debate. Most people who are on EJ's case are glad that Whaley (another African-American) brought in Orton. Perhaps those who critique WR Hogan are old Black men?

Nope. Only Buffalo

season's not over. But those teams don't have the history of epic fails like the Bills. This team can still make the playoffs if: (1) EJ improves or Orton starts; (2) Pears is off the O-line, (3) some more blitzing to cover suspect CB play.

Since the season is over, why don't you stop posting then?

because actual football matters little to a portion of this board..the constant, non-stop kvetching whether it is valid or invalid is what really matters.

Edited by jeremy2020

because actual football matters little to a portion of this board..the constant, non-stop kvetching whether it is valid or invalid is what really matters.

Again, if the Bills made me as miserable as it apparently does to him, I'd stop wasting time with them. You have to be a depressed person to surround yourself with something that makes you miserable.

An element not all.

Oh, an element.

This element. Does it have a number? A percentage? Is it a big element or a little element? Does this element have issues with all black players, or just black quarterbacks? If it's just black quarterbacks, why do you think that is? If it's all black players, do you wonder why they even follow the NFL?

This element. What does it mean?

Pleeease! EJ sucks as does the whole coaching staff. Anyonev that knows anything about football can see that. EJ fanboys know nothing about football. Of course when EJ is finally pulled because all the damage he's done, fanboys will swear that they never thought EJ was a good QB. Happens all the time.

Pleeease! EJ sucks as does the whole coaching staff. Anyonev that knows anything about football can see that. EJ fanboys know nothing about football. Of course when EJ is finally pulled because all the damage he's done, fanboys will swear that they never thought EJ was a good QB. Happens all the time.

What a very well done and completely substantiated argument filled with incontrovertible truth. We are all indeed forever indebted to you for imparting such deep knowledge upon us. I thank you for your service to TSW and mankind.