The Season is hardly over...but....

Kellyto83TD

I hope to god you can tip me of on how you know this. It would be fascinating to hear your theory.

Listen to a WGR post game. Talk to your racist old man. Peyton Manning was bested by Russell Wilson yesterday. But my old man says that ain't so. He also said EJ is dumb, slow eyed, and afraid. This was the same critique of black soldiers throughout US history. Only a white man can be the courageous leader / face of the franchise.

The racist will always say, but we bashed Edwards, Fitz, etc. I never remember hearing the same critique of them as the all knowing QB savants of TBD. Fitz was inaccurate but smart. Trent was smart (Stanford) but was afraid after his concussion. Whatever the reason EJ gets called things no white QB in the history of the Bills has been called, stupid / slow eyes. That's BS watch ESPN sport science EJ has faster eyes & accuracy than nearly all white QBs beside Big Ben.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to a WGR post game. Talk to your racist old man. Peyton Manning was bested by Russell Wilson yesterday. But my old man says that ain't so. He also said EJ is dumb, slow eyed, and afraid. This was the same critique of black soldiers throughout US history. Only a white man can be the courageous leader / face of the franchise.

The racist will always say, but we bashed Edwards, Fitz, etc. I never remember hearing the same critique of them as the all knowing QB savants of TBD. Fitz was inaccurate but smart. Trent was smart (Stanford) but was afraid after his concussion. Whatever the reason EJ gets called things no white QB in the history of the Bills has been called, stupid / slow eyes. That's BS watch ESPN sport science EJ has faster eyes & accuracy than nearly all white QBs beside Big Ben.

So are you really just implying that your Dad is a racist. So all old men would be racists too?

I love the inherent irony of suggesting racism may be at the heart of the EJ criticism while in the same sentence marginalizing another segment of the population. It occurs to me that barring an untimely death or sudden spike in melanin that one day I will be old and white. For my edification, at what point do my views become invalid?

Same as when you leave the CNY/WNY region.

So just because you grew up in a racist home, makes every other older white man racist. Good outlook on life buddy

You're just digging a deeper hole. You should quit now while you only look ignorant, obtuse, and ironically racist.

You're just digging a deeper hole. You should quit now while you only look ignorant, obtuse, and ironically racist.

I understand I'm talking about an issue that is uncomfortable to old white men that are mainly the driving commentators on TBD. But the issue needed to be addressed IMO. It's a free country to call it as I see it.

I think what he's trying to say is two fold:

1. Anyone who's not on EJ's nuts like me is a racist (probably pronounced with a lisp).

2. I'm white, but I'm one of the good ones.

I'm not on his bandwagon I'm taking a wait & see approach. 2-1 is a great start, after a 4-6 rookie season.

I'm using my freedom of speech to make a statement gosh it appears most Bills fans who have a problem with EJ are old white men. And they think Orton's better. Their criticism hints of a racist undertone. Why not come out and say what you really think; "EJ is dumb & slowed eyed because he's black."?

I understand I'm talking about an issue that is uncomfortable to old white men that are mainly the driving commentators on TBD. But the issue needed to be addressed IMO. It's a free country to call it as I see it.

I'm not on his bandwagon I'm taking a wait & see approach. 2-1 is a great start, after a 4-6 rookie season.

I'm using my freedom of speech to make a statement gosh it appears most Bills fans who have a problem with EJ are old white men. And they think Orton's better. Their criticism hints of a racist undertone. Why not come out and say what you really think; "EJ is dumb & slowed eyed because he's black."?

I'd come out more clearly to say just exactly what I think of you, but whatever I'd have to say would be in violation of of the TOS. But thank you for reminding us that we're now living in a world where you can't fairly criticize anyone who can claim minority status, especially if they're black, without some :censored: :censored: :censored: calling you a racist. Thank God we have such consistent, intelligent, and enlightened people such as yourself to generalize those who might otherwise be generalizing. Give yourself a round of applause.

You're really digging a very deep hole here. And it is in your best interest to take Rob's advice and stop. because honestly your criticism of old white racist men is borderline comical, and reeks of someone not taking advantage of free speech but a view of a racist himself.

Unless you were adopted by compassionate racists, it sounds like one day you're going to be old, white and anti-EJ. Do you have the guts to stop that reality from manifesting?

Edited by Jauronimo

Que?? Theres really no interpretation or arrangement of those words that could constitute a meaningful reply to my post.

All right I guess you missed the thread. A poster on here[i think he was responding to jboys] said he could not take anyone's opinion on the Bills seriously unless they lived in CNY/WNY. Well apparently age/race is also a factor.

All right I guess you missed the thread. A poster on here[i think he was responding to jboys] said he could not take anyone's opinion on the Bills seriously unless they lived in CNY/WNY. Well apparently age/race is also a factor.

Ahhh. That makes a lot more sense. Wish I had seen that thread. Sounds like a gem.

Edited by Jauronimo

I have to ask, did you call into WGR during training camp bringing up this racist argument? I remember hearing someone call in and getting ripped for it

It also depends on what car you drive too :sick: