Frank Reich showed up!

WNY

FWIW, I remember Frank Reich being interviewed on the radio before he he was hired by the Chargers. I do not remember the exact quotes, but it was apparent that he really would have liked to interview for a position on the Bills coaching staff.

FWIW, I remember Frank Reich being interviewed on the radio before he he was hired by the Chargers. I do not remember the exact quotes, but it was apparent that he really would have liked to interview for a position on the Bills coaching staff.

wasn't he a position coach with the bIlls awhile back? but anyways regardless of his responsibility as a first year OC in San Diego I would rather have him on the bIlls sideline than Hackett

wasn't he a position coach with the bIlls awhile back? but anyways regardless of his responsibility as a first year OC in San Diego I would rather have him on the bIlls sideline than Hackett

You might be thinking of Pete Metzelaars. He lasted one season as the Bills TE coach, and left, kind of slamming the organization a bit, as I recall. Reich never interviewed for a job with the Bills over the years, as far as I remember.

Lost in this ugly loss was Frank called a beautiful game, despite losing Woodhead. The pick plays (I know, where's the flag) to using Gates as a decoy, to utilizing their backup TE #89.Had our D guessing all afternoon. That's the sign of a good OC.

I love Frank Reich and think he did just fine, but I have a hard time believing Rivers didn't check in and out of a ton of plays as he saw the fronts and coverages. No way Reich "designed" one reception for eight yards to Gates against a team that was getting hurt by TEs the first two weeks. That's taking nothing away from A Williams who did a GREAT job in coverage, either.

GO BILLS!!!

I wish he was our OC.

And I wish Jim kelly owned the team, Bruce Smith was D-line coach, and Steve "Fathead" Tasker was Thee Headcoach.

Actually, I would be much more interested in having whoever helped develop Rivers on the Bills staff (it wasn't Frank Reich).

Edited by HoF Watkins