EJ Manuel and Titan (Dog)

johnwalter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's EJ's house. A few months ago, flipping through the channels on the TV, I came across

a "House Hunters" style show (probably on HGTV) and EJ was on it looking to buy a house in Buffalo

(I think he rented last season). He had his parents with him and they saw three properties...a house in

Orchard Park, a swank downtown apartment, and a townhouse or attached (row) house in Orchard Park,

literally, almost next to the "Ralph".

EJ said a number of times that the most important thing was being close to the stadium. But when they saw

the swank downtown loft with high ceilings, exposed brick, lighting, decor...I mean it was the perfect bachelor pad,

EJ and his mom were very impressed. They loved it. It seemed a no brainer.

Yet EJ chose the attached house right near the stadium. It's nice...but just kind of an average looking house.

I'm telling you, as if we didn't already know, this kid is all in. He's doing everything in his power to become the QB that

we want him to be.

His parents seemed really nice too and the kind of people that are making sure that EJ stays humble, makes the right decisions, works hard, etc.

Good family.

Just when I thought I couldnt like the kid any more...

Go EJ! and GO TITAN!! Great to see our QB is a pitbull advocate and responsible owner!!

This was an absolutely fantastic video. I've been critical of him before, but do to his advocacy of pitties, he goes up 100 notches in my book. This guy can do no wrong.

Beautiful dog. I got 2 myself.

I may be in the minority on this, but if it was up to me, I would let people keep their existing pit bulls but prevent any further breeding:

http://www.dog-bite-...ll_attacks.html

Yes, you are. Anyone can cherry pick horror stories. The simple fact is that dogs are a lot like people: The vast majority are good. Some are bad. And all are a product of their upbringing.

Edited by saundena