Maybe the Curse is now passed on to them...

YoloinOhio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Doug Flutie.

Everything EJ lacks and will never have, Doug had in spades.

If only Doug had EJ's body. Then we would have had a real QB.

You mean like never quarterbacking an NFL team to even one playoff win? Like being a locker-dividing, non-team player?

I think we can do better than that.

Skin Flutie could have been something if his ego would accept being a backup QB (a role in which I believe he would have excelled at, given his skill set). Instead he chose to be an ego-driven selfish little punk. He, his brother and their crappy band can pound sand, for all I care. And, BTW, Flutie Fkaes was wretched cereal.

You mean like never quarterbacking an NFL team to even one playoff win? Like being a locker-dividing, non-team player?

Skin Flutie could have been something if his ego would accept being a backup QB (a role in which I believe he would have excelled at, given his skill set). Instead he chose to be an ego-driven selfish little punk. He, his brother and their crappy band can pound sand, for all I care. And, BTW, Flutie Fkaes was wretched cereal.

Well, Doug Flutie is a part of the past. My point was that he excelled in the intangible areas where EJ is horrific.

Was he truly locker room dividing? I don't know and I don't care. He made plays on the field.

He was a little guy, you know. Hence my point about about combining Flutie's intangibles with EJ's physical body.

As for the cereal: who give's a rat's ass about that crap anyway?

Well, Doug Flutie is a part of the past. My point was that he excelled in the intangible areas where EJ is horrific.

Was he truly locker room dividing? I don't know and I don't care. He made plays on the field.

He was a little guy, you know. Hence my point about about combining Flutie's intangibles with EJ's physical body.

i think the cereal issue was that he claimed to give 100 percent of the proceeds to his charity but it was revealed later to not be nearly that.

We still have absolutely no idea what intangibles EJ may, or may not, have, at this point. Right now, I'll bet on his talent and hope the intangibles begin to show. The guy already has several game winning 4th quarter drives in his short career. Just because they aren't "exciting" doesn't mean they aren't valuable. Sometimes a guy with talent gets things done without making them seem all that exciting.

Flutie played for the Bills after multiple stints at the NFL and then success across the border. He built his intangibles after that...Let us give EJ sometime before throwing him under the bus.

I couldn't agree more!!!!