Matt Miller hates the Bills - Update: just hates EJ

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Matt Miller must be a TBDer. OK, which one of you is he?

I think there are about 5 very real possibilities....

I really hate to defend this guy, but you're looking at completions, which can include YAC...he's talking about attempts for which the ball is in the air at least 20 yards.

Still, it is interesting. Only Ryan (3 more), Foles (2 more), and Stafford (1 more) have more 20+ yard completions than EJ. Two points: 1) I'm sure they have some that are a product of YAC as well and (2) all three have at least 32 more attempts than EJ.

Just interesting

The anger you guys direct toward him is funny. And exactly what he's looking for. I follow him and enjoy it. He's just getting some laughs out of all you fools getting your panties in a wad

@ChrisTrapasso: In '13, @PFF's Top 12-rated QBs averaged throwing passes 20+ yards downfield on 12.9% of their attempts. EJ Manuel's at 10.4% thru two games

@ChrisTrapasso: Also, all of those Top 12 @PFF rated QBs finished with *at least* 57% of their attempts coming from 0-9 yards beyond LOS or behind it.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@ChrisTrapasso: In '13, @PFF's Top 12-rated QBs averaged throwing passes 20+ yards downfield on 12.9% of their attempts. EJ Manuel's at 10.4% thru two games

I also believe he has a higher percentage of 20+ yard completions per total pass attempts than all of them...FWIW

Edited by billsfan1959

The problem is, he appears to give EJ no credit ever! He is not objective about it, he thought EJ sucked from the beginning and wants to be proven right so bad, he won't relinquish anything. EJ has done what he needs to do so far, and has done a good job doing it. How about a little objectivity and thereby, praise for some of the things he did.

This . . .

Will the Bills lose on Sunday? Maybe. But it really seems like you'd have to be an extra snarky !@#$ to feel the need to point it out when Bills fans are in the middle of one of their few bright patches over the past several years. Pick the Chargers all you want, just do you really have to make such a big deal about it? Of course I'd like to see the Bills win Sunday, but even losing to the Chargers won't mean that the Bills aren't a good team. They just got through dismantling the world champions.

I know, who?

@nfldraftscout

He has almost 100k followers

He hates EJ too. I stopped following him awhile back because he really negative but this got RTd

@nfldraftscout: If the Bills beat the Chargers, I'll make my profile picture the Bills logo for the entire week. #ainthappening

Oh yes it is happening.

Just wait and see.