Power rankings thread- post them here

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to bash people just because power rankings aren't your thing. The only thing you succeeded in doing with this post is make yourself look like kind of a prick. You may not be one, I don't know you personally, so I can't make an informed decision on that point, but come on.

The title of this thread is "Power rankings thread." If you don't have any interest in the subject matter that is clearly denoted in the thread title, then why did you click on it? Do you just get a thrill from being a message board tough guy and insulting people whose interests don't completely align with yours? Get over yourself. If you see a thread title indicating that the discussion is about something you don't care for, move on. Don't join the discussion just to insult people.

To each his own. There are plenty of other threads to read. I could pass judgment and insult people over a number of opinions and interests on this board, but I have enough respect for others to let them carry on with their lives and save my ire for those who makes themselves feel bigger by bullying others with the type of BS you decided to add to this thread.

I was just making a joke. That's all. It may not have been a good joke, but that's all it was.

You know you can actually do that, right? Lol

He can't quit me.

AP Pro32. #11 5th highest in AFC

One AP voter, Bob Glauber, has the Bills #20 and 0-2 Saints and Colts at 11 and 12. :blink:

People are judging us off of our past. Until we prove them wrong they will continue to do the same I believe. If we are 6-2 in the 1st half of the season I believe you will see some things start to change across the media world towards the Bills. Our defense is good without a doubt, but let's just hope that EJ keeps at least being a quality game manager and the OL continues to build some continuity.

Football Outsiders' DVOA rankings have the Bills, uh, 3rd.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2014/week-2-dvoa-ratings

What's even more shocking is we grade out as having the 3rd best passing offense. Special Teams grade out as first by a mile.

FO rankings vary wildly from week to week at the beginning of the season, but it's still interesting to see.

http://www.footballo...-2-dvoa-ratings

What's even more shocking is we grade out as having the 3rd best passing offense. Special Teams grade out as first by a mile.

FO rankings vary wildly from week to week at the beginning of the season, but it's still interesting to see.

the Bills were 10 or 13 last week,

RAW numbers not personal preferences and or bias'

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2014/week-2-dvoa-ratings

All 3 phrases playing well, I might be in a coma and just dreaming this.

Power rankings are garbage. Pay no attention to them. Utterly meaningless to thinking fans. Wins and Losses, people, that's all that matters.

Its for fun, no one really takes them seriously. Just fun to see what others think the perception of the team is. I don't honestly think people take them as anything else.