Power rankings thread- post them here

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are one of eight teams with a winning record, and a strength of schedule of .500 or greater.

I think that's pretty cool. :)

Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle, Detroit, NY Giants, Denver, Baltimore, and Buffalo

---

Oh, and we're one of 6 teams with a strength of victory of .500 or greater.

Edited by Dorkington

They actually have the Bills at 22, 5 spots behind the Dolphins. Probably the worst I have seen so far. Not that it matters - I just find it funny.

It's because offense gets the press. If the Bills had one of the best offenses in the league they'd get respect but because it's the D then they're "lucky" to win.

It's because offense gets the press. If the Bills had one of the best offenses in the league they'd get respect but because it's the D then they're "lucky" to win.

or

If the Bills had one of the better QB prospects ..

Remind me again... other than Gino, what are the other 2013 QB's doing?

or

If the Bills had one of the better QB prospects ..

Remind me again... other than Gino, what are the other 2013 QB's doing?

Glennon is starting for the Bucs again after McCown got hurt. He's been mostly efficient in his two starts.

I know many feel power rankings are worthless, and while I do not always agree with the skewed representation of the perception of the best teams in the league, I do believe they serve a purpose. Taking bias out of the equation and trying to eliminate feeling slighted by the ranking of the home town team can be difficult. That being said, power rankings are usually fairly representative of how teams currently stand around the league.

So, for what it's worth, based on this week's ESPN PRs;

We've beat 13, 16, and 23

We've lost to 2, 10, and 19

Edited by DisplacedBillsFan

I know many feel power rankings are worthless, and while I do not always agree with the skewed representation of the perception of the best teams in the league, I do believe they serve a purpose. Taking bias out of the equation and trying to eliminate feeling slighted by the ranking of the home town team can be difficult. That being said, power rankings are usually fairly representative of how teams currently stand around the league.

So, for what it's worth, based on this week's ESPN PRs;

We've beat 13, 16, and 23

We've lost to 2, 10, and 19

That clearly makes us the 24th best team in the NFL. We are usually a spot or two behind the lowest ranked opponent that we won against. :doh:

I'm a co-worker of David Harper - he played "Jim-Bob" on the television series "The Waltons". He's a SD fan and uses the Power Rankings as a sort of list of AFC and NFC playoff contenders. Right now the Bills are the 9th highest ranked AFC team. And only the top six make the playoffs.

Well, now I know we have no chance.