Should we stick with the all-white unis at this point?

YoloinOhio

this thread is profoundly unscientific.

bills should concentrate on their game-plan for the chargers, not uniform superstitions that have no real bearing on the outcome of the game.

So I don't need to eat/drink the exact same things and perform the same routine this Sunday as I have the last 2 weeks?

So I don't need to eat/drink the exact same things and perform the same routine this Sunday as I have the last 2 weeks?

correct! whenever i catch myself wanting to cater to some entirely irrational superstition, i consciously do the opposite to remind myself that what i do on sundays has nothing to do with the outcome at RWS 3,000 miles away.

its not the uniforms ...this team has a deep and talented roster and a very smart head coach IF EJ plays descent we have a great shot to win, if he plays great we'll blow them out and if he plays poorly we "might" lose. Much different than last 10 seasons- this roster is solid

Edited by CardinalScotts

correct! whenever i catch myself wanting to cater to some entirely irrational superstition, i consciously do the opposite to remind myself that what i do on sundays has nothing to do with the outcome at RWS 3,000 miles away.

do you walk under an open ladder? Edited by dwight in philly

Okay, but wearing the same (but laundered) Tshirt under the same jersey with the same (but laundered) pair of boxers under the same (but laundered) shorts I wore in week 1 probably didn't hurt.

Of course you do! And wear the same socks! My dad had the same red socks for every game day and....well, come to think of it, never mind on the socks. That part doesn't work... But the rest is a MUST!

Does this mean I should go to ever game and sit in the highest level? They are 2-0 this year when I am in the cheap seats... The true test will be this week when I am in 132...

Up top for you! In order to show my support, I'll take your seats in 132 - I'm that kinda guy.

(But I'll be loud!)

Of course you do! And wear the same socks! My dad had the same red socks for every game day and....well, come to think of it, never mind on the socks. That part doesn't work... But the rest is a MUST!

Up top for you! In order to show my support, I'll take your seats in 132 - I'm that kinda guy.

(But I'll be loud!)

I appreciate your support... I wouldn't wish my seats on anyone... Row 1 is just hell... I hate being able to hear then talk on the sideline.... So distracting...

I will keep wearing my Powell jersey until we lose... No wash.... Just stinky sweaty Powell

When you've done that, have the Bills won?