Should we stick with the all-white unis at this point?

YoloinOhio

It's NOT the uniforms, it the STANDING BUFFALO! The only Championship helmet the Bills ever had.

It just looks better, IMO. The red streak confused me as a child, and I didn't quite realize what the deal was for quite a while. I'm still not sure I really understand.

So I don't need to eat/drink the exact same things and perform the same routine this Sunday as I have the last 2 weeks?

I do, don't chance it. The Zubaz and Jersey go unwashed until a loss. Same with game day food. Stays the same if they win. I was upset that the Village Beer Merchant was out of the Long Trail Limbo from last week. I went with the 400lb monkey from Left Hand. Now I don't know what to do, do I stay with the 400 lb monkey, or switch because I switched from week one to two?

Life is hard

I do, don't chance it. The Zubaz and Jersey go unwashed until a loss. Same with game day food. Stays the same if they win. I was upset that the Village Beer Merchant was out of the Long Trail Limbo from last week. I went with the 400lb monkey from Left Hand. Now I don't know what to do, do I stay with the 400 lb monkey, or switch because I switched from week one to two?

Life is hard

Do you want a close overtime victory or would you prefer a total ass whooping victory in dominating fashion?

Do you want a close overtime victory or would you prefer a total ass whooping victory in dominating fashion?

So I want an ass whooping victory. So does that mean I stick with the 400 LB Monkey, or make the switch to a third beer. The lesson learned here is to keep drinking IPAs.

Love the all whites... Love the throwbacks... The worst were the all dark blue uni's.... YUK!!!

It just looks better, IMO. The red streak confused me as a child, and I didn't quite realize what the deal was for quite a while. I'm still not sure I really understand.

I'm not as wrapped up in the unis as some. But I have to admit, they looked damn fine in the all whites, yesterday. And the key is the standing Buffalo helmet. I have never been a fan of the buffalo "wearing a ribbon". Those are supposed to show speed? I know some 5 year olds who can make better, more convincing, motion lines.