When do I allow myself to get excited?

So when, as a long time fan, should I allow myself to start getting excited?

After every good play. After every win. After every time they GET you excited. I get your hesitance. This team feels different and I may be excited after a loss if it feels right. I like the trajectory and I think Whaley has a lot to do with it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After every good play. After every win. After every time they GET you excited. I get your hesitance. This team feels different and I may be excited after a loss if it feels right. I like the trajectory and I think Whaley has a lot to do with it.

You might very well be Correct in your thinking :thumbsup:

I read that out loud because those words are rarely heard in my house.

Dear Mrs Augie ,

Mr Augie is correct this one time . I apogise for any inconvenience i have caused by recognising his correctness. i would like to think this anomaly is driven by solar flares or something unusual with the earths polar axis shifting . Lets not make too much of this event and carry on . Every man has a moment. whether intended or dumb luck.

Signed

3rdand12

Augie ,

is this note satisfactory ?

eric

9/15/14

Dear Mrs Augie ,

Mr Augie is correct this one time . I apogise for any inconvenience i have caused by recognising his correctness. i would like to think this anomaly is driven by solar flares or something unusual with the earths polar axis shifting . Lets not make too much of this event and carry on . Every man has a moment. whether intended or dumb luck.

Signed

3rdand12

Augie ,

is this note satisfactory ?

eric

9/15/14

I shall print this and present upon Mrs Augie's return from NYC. If I can forge a papal seal, it may carry some weight, however briefly. I recently learned as a grown man that I am to some extent color blind meaning my arguments over several decades are severely under-mined. Screw the window treatments, you can do whatever you want!

Edited by Augie

I shall print this and present upon Mrs Augie's return from NYC. If I can forge a papal seal, it may carry some weight, however briefly. I recently learned as a grown man that I am to some extent color blind meaning my arguments over several decades are severely under-mined. Screw the window treatments, you can do whatever you want!

Well sir, i can see by your note you may have become resigned to the fates. As so many of our like fellows and gals have. Being a Bills fan attracts a certain type and others it forms into a similar likeness.

I am always surprised as a grown Man of 53 that " i recently learned something " . Carry the Burden proudly !

Ps i dont suggest you forge a papal seal. Matter of fact , I suggest you do not. Thats just asking for it :flirt:

Edited by 3rdand12

Ps i dont suggest you forge a papal seal. Matter of fact , I suggest you do not. Thats just asking for it :flirt:

Truth be told, I won't have to forge the papal seal, I married a saint! She puts up with me, giving her an Express Pass through the Pearly Gates. Love those express passes! Like Orlando but without all the asphalt and humidity I hope. I'm hoping to get in by association.

Truth be told, I won't have to forge the papal seal, I married a saint! She puts up with me, giving her an Express Pass through the Pearly Gates. Love those express passes! Like Orlando but without all the asphalt and humidity I hope. I'm hoping to get in by association.

It's a method i can dig .

So maybe you can put a good word for me.

Its all about who you know , Lucky dog : )

I was gonna say win 2 of the next 3, but that might still feel like a bummer if we drop the NE home game immediately after. So I'd like to shoot for 3 of the next 4. That's a tall order with essentially two pick 'em games and two more where we're 3-4pt dogs, but I think it might be necessary given the brutal December schedule.

It's a method i can dig .

So maybe you can put a good word for me.

Its all about who you know , Lucky dog : )

As Bills fans, I think we all get a little slack. (Not enough to help the likes of OJ, but a little wiggle room.)

You married Doug Marrone?

I'll admit during the Bears game part of me was waiting for a Jauron style late game implosion. The Dolphins game we flat our dominated. Our team is getting better each week, especially EJ. His accuracy on long passes is scary good. If he gets his mid range game together it will be luau time. I am enjoying it right now but I'm not letting go of the memory of hurt that ten + years of losing has put upon us. I agree that a win vs SD secures our legit status.

After 2 weeks, the schedule for the rest of the year is looking more favorable than it seemed 2 weeks ago. Green Bay at home could be a winnable game (after watching them almost lose to the Jets at home.) Kansas City is banged up and hopefully we can handle them at home. To me the only game that seems to be marked down as a "definite" loss is @ Denver.

@Chicago

Miami

San Diego

@Houston

@Detroit

New England

Minnesota

@Jets

Kansas City

@Miami

Jets

Cleveland

@Denver

Green Bay

@Oakland

@New England

After 2 weeks, the schedule for the rest of the year is looking more favorable than it seemed 2 weeks ago. Green Bay at home could be a winnable game (after watching them almost lose to the Jets at home.) Kansas City is banged up and hopefully we can handle them at home. To me the only game that seems to be marked down as a "definite" loss is @ Denver.

@Chicago

Miami

San Diego

@Houston

@Detroit

New England

Minnesota

@Jets

Kansas City

@Miami

Jets

Cleveland

@Denver

Green Bay

@Oakland

@New England

Call me a pessimist but I'm not looking down the schedule that far to determine if a game is easier than I expect. Too much can happen by then. But looking at the next few games it appears that Houston game is much more difficult than previously thought.