AP could be traded; UPDATE: will be active week 3,more allegations

YoloinOhio

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to trade anything for a distraction and a PR nightmare? If being a great RB were enough to counter these things they wouldn't consider trading him.

Only team I could see him really putting over the top is Indy.

Great time to trade him.

Hey guys, remember this running back who is really great? Now he's uh, even, uh, GREATER! We just don't need him right now with the way Matt Asiago is playing.

Who doesn't want to add "guy who whupps little kid's asses and scrotums" into their mix? i'll bet Scott Berchtold is chomping at the bit to flex his PR muscles on this one.

Cowboys

Remember the Jerry Jones/Adrian Peterson "tampering" dustup a week or two ago? After AP has served his NFL penance, he may very well get his wish to play for the Cowboys

Hell, maybe this was a parenting tip from noted fatherly advisor Jerry Jones designed to engineer AP's trade to Big D.

Seriously!? Because he whipped his kid with a "switch?" How many of us were disciplined with a belt when we were growing up? The charges against him are pathetic, IMO.

What somebody's personal opinion of the matter is ends up being irrelevant. It's a distraction and PR nightmare. There's a reason he wasn't dressed this week and there is talk of trading him. Hint: it's not because of his talent or production.

Edited by MDH

Seriously!? Because he whipped his kid with a "switch?" How many of us were disciplined with a belt when we were growing up? The charges against him are pathetic, IMO.

So punching a drunk woman who hits you = Bad

Leaving a 4year old bloodied with a stick = OK

Got it.

Not agreeing or disagreeing, just understanding your logic.

Cowboys

Remember the Jerry Jones/Adrian Peterson "tampering" dustup a week or two ago? After AP has served his NFL penance, he may very well get his wish to play for the Cowboys

Well, it would certainly make his legal proceedings easier to deal with.

If you hit someone else to the point of bruising them up/making them bleed, then you'd get charged with assault.

If you beat your kid to that point, it's just discipline...

Yeah, sorry buddy... just because our parents did it (my dad beat the hell out of me until one day I fought back and gave him a concussion), doesn't mean they were right to do so.

Yeah, sorry buddy... just because our parents did it (my dad beat the hell out of me until one day I fought back and gave him a concussion), doesn't mean they were right to do so.

Yeah, I love the, "but that's the way it's always been done" argument. Imagine the abominable things we'd still be doing if people didn't wise up at some point.

You don't think hitting a 4 year old till he bleeds is a tad excessive? Did Ray Rice gave his wife a love tap?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

If you hit someone else to the point of bruising them up/making them bleed, then you'd get charged with assault.

If you beat your kid to that point, it's just discipline...

Hey buddy, I'm not too familiar with AP's situation, but I agree that you shouldn't beat your kid to the point of drawing blood. But a kid MAY get bruises/black & blue marks after a beating. And of course the latter should NOT be a regular thing.