Two Wins? Power Ranking?

jumbalaya

In the first two weeks:

Buffalo beat the Bears on the road. The Bears beat SF on the road. SF beat Dallas on the road. Dallas beat Tennessee on the road. Tennessee beat the Chiefs on the road. The Chiefs barely lost to Denver on the road. Denver beat Indy at home.

Buffalo dominated the Dolphins at home. The Dolphins beat the Patriots at home. The Patriots beat the Vikings on the road. The Vikings beat the Rams on the road. The Rams beat the Bucs on the road. The Bucs lost a close game at home to Carolina. Carolina beat the Falcons. The Falcons beat the Saints.

Looks to me we can go undefeated and straight to the Super Bowl

Edited by jumbalaya

There is no more impressive 2-0 team in the league. That should be good enough for #19 this week.

Carolina, Arizona, Cincinatti, Houston, Denver

Add Philly to the list if they win against Indy

expect a 20 spot and move along

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I am thinking we fall a few spots, but get a nice narrative comment by the 21-year old intern who writes those.

I can read it right now.

"Looks like the Bills were fortunate to play two slumping teams in a row."

To quote Jay Cutler,"DOOOOON'T CARRRRRRREE..."

Edited by sodbuster

In the first two weeks:

Buffalo beat the Bears on the road. The Bears beat SF on the road. SF beat Dallas on the road. Dallas beat Tennessee on the road. Tennessee beat the Chiefs on the road. The Chiefs barely lost to Denver on the road. Denver beat Indy at home.

Buffalo dominated the Dolphins at home. The Dolphins beat the Patriots at home. The Patriots beat the Vikings on the road. The Vikings beat the Rams on the road. The Rams beat the Bucs on the road. The Bucs lost a close game at home to Carolina. Carolina beat the Falcons. The Falcons beat the Saints.

Looks to me we can go undefeated and straight to the Super Bowl

Great way to look at it.

The Bills faced 2 solid opponents and emerged 2-0.

We've been fooled by good starts before but this is sooo much better than being 0-2!

I'm guessing we get ranked between 10 and 15. The national media will be slow to jump on the bandwagon. If we beat the Chargers, we'll make the top 10 and create some buzz.

Edited by hondo in seattle