The LB Corps

Big C

Love the additions we made this year. Spikes is a beast and a leader, Rivers was looking great, Preston has been solid considering he started in two different spots, neither of which is his natural position. Bradham was blowing people up today. When Kiko is back, we won't even have enough starting slots for these guys, and they all look like starters so far. Talk about depth.

Love the additions we made this year. Spikes is a beast and a leader, Rivers was looking great, Preston has been solid considering he started in two different spots, neither of which is his natural position. Bradham was blowing people up today. When Kiko is back, we won't even have enough starting slots for these guys, and they all look like starters so far. Talk about depth.

can we run a 44 Defense B-)

I think our whole D is playing lights out, might be top 5 this year.

Brad ham looks like most improved player on team. Preston Brown is a Spikes clone and looks great. Spikes is the glue to our run defense. Rivers ,though injured looks solid and next year, when Kiko comes back we will be even stronger here. From a weakness to one of our strongest units. Much improved!

with the way we are playing I can't wait to see Spikes against the Pasties. :devil:

LB crew looked great live today. It does make you wonder what it would have looked like with Kiko. I accepted last year we would lose Byrd and we had depth.

Can't wait for this crew next year. As far as SD, I watched as many of you that game today. SD is the real deal. This one will be tough. I like our chances though against Houston which means we walk into the

Artists either 4-0, or 3-1.

How about some love to The Schwartz...he's doing a great job putting these LBs and D players in the right place.

how about some love for the great Doug Whaley, for giving us pieces that nobody since John Butler has been able to. piece after piece after piece. LBs yes, but also, everyone was screaming about back-up Qb and about punter in preseason. Seems like we have one of the best LB corps in the league, one of the best back-up qbs, and, a fantastic young punter.

XTC has been disappointing, what with not playing all that well his first two years and the 1-game suspension last week. But dude was a terror today, all over the field. Spikes was quiet, but tied things up. Preston Brown rebounded from a tough game last week, but he's still a rook, so plenty of upside there. Adding Kiko to this group will give us probably the best LB's in the NFL outside of San Fran.

How about some love to The Schwartz...he's doing a great job putting these LBs and D players in the right place.

Bingo. The Schwartz is definitely suprpassing expectations at this point. I'm looking at Gilmore though, and wondering what he was doing in the offseason. Not impressed with Stephon at all these days.