why is bryce brown inactive?

billsgpr88

The Bryce brown bat signal worked

Add the 102 yard kr and we have reasons for Cj to remain here for a while.

lol. Cletus has been riling me up all day actually.

He's been pleasantly surprising so far. Add in the special team plays and I'm almost a billiever.

Hopefully he gets better as the season goes on because 69 yards Kant anything to write home about. Neither are his 0 rushing TDs so far this season. 122 yards rushing combined in 2 games and 0 rushing TDs is definately mind boggling for a starting RB in this league.

lol. Cletus has been riling me up all day actually.

He's been pleasantly surprising so far. Add in the special team plays and I'm almost a billiever.

Hopefully he gets better as the season goes on because 69 yards Kant anything to write home about. Neither are his 0 rushing TDs so far this season. 122 yards rushing combined in 2 games and 0 rushing TDs is definately mind boggling for a starting RB in this league.

That's nearly spot on 1000 yard pacing

He is the only player that has scored each week for us... Aside from EJ...

I have never touted CJ as an elite back- more of an elite weapon...

I don't care if he's returning kicks, catching passes, or running the ball- defenses must account for him and he's dangerous... I will take a guy like that on my team ANY day!!

You don't give up a 4th for a RB to make him inactive every week. The only logical explanation for me is Whaley doesn't plan on keeping Spiller and Brown is his replacement next year.

Last year they had to play CJ through his injury 'cause they didn't have any other options. Brown is insurance (for this year and also probably next year if Spiller walks.)

The way it seemed to me is Dixon is a role player, Brown is a reserve. God forbid an injury rises, I'm sure he'll be activated then.

He is the only player that has scored each week for us... Aside from EJ...

I have never touted CJ as an elite back- more of an elite weapon...

I don't care if he's returning kicks, catching passes, or running the ball- defenses must account for him and he's dangerous... I will take a guy like that on my team ANY day!!

agreed. Edited by JaxBills

Brown was acquired as an indsurance policy this year and to take over for spiller or fred if one of them is not on the team next year but he was never going to be active as long as everyone ahead of him is healthy...they dont have even enough carries to get Dixon involved