Miami trashing Bills

maverick544

Shakespeare was a poor choice there, you are correct. I'm rightfully ashamed.

And yes, there is sport humor that is much smarter than this---often on Deadspin. But this isn't that. Glad to hear you've decided to just go with it.

Like that line from the Deadspin piece about a Bills tailgate resembling a 1970s Manchester coal miners union protest. THAT is good writing. Dude conjured up a great image. I'm going to remember that bit forever.

Bad writing is just bad writing and should be scorned. Message boards aside, of course. We're just a bunch of doofs "I CAN TYPING!" most of the time. :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Miami is talking trash: http://blogs.broward...worst_draft.php

Can't really say that Miami is talking trash, just that site is. Also they were running out of funny things to say by constantly referring to "drunken Buffoonery".

The part about the cheerleaders was friggin hysterical :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure that a Buffalo writer could write a similar article about the behavior of fans at SunLife stadium IF ANYBODY BOTHERED TO SHOW UP TO THEIR GAMES.

BAM!

I'm sure that a Buffalo writer could write a similar article about the behavior of fans at SunLife stadium IF ANYBODY BOTHERED TO SHOW UP TO THEIR GAMES.

If they write a piece for the home fans and use the same 9 reasons format they will have to find a personal flaw for every Dolphins fan and list it... they might need to point out 2 flaws for one of them, though. Or, to add anonymity, they could do a combined piece of Jacksonville and Miami, so that they don't get sued for libel.

How ironic that cold dreary, sub arctic Buffalo has more fans show up to games than beautiful sunny Miami.

We're actually sub actic Buffalo, which I took to mean first or second floor, as opposed to the sub basement dwelling Miamiuns... Miamiites...Miaminians... Miamians. You stay classy, porpoise hollow.

Like that line from the Deadspin piece about a Bills tailgate resembling a 1970s Manchester coal miners union protest. THAT is good writing. Dude conjured up a great image. I'm going to remember that bit forever.

Bad writing is just bad writing and should be scorned. Message boards aside, of course. We're just a bunch of doofs "I CAN TYPING!" most of the time. :)

^this

I love a good take down, but this article ain't it.

Looks like Miami is talking trash: http://blogs.broward...worst_draft.php

Parts of that were funny. The drunkan baffoons thing, for example. I like #8 and #7. And who was 85 who fell when he leaped? That was funny.

Finding the tattoo of OJ's mug shot was pretty good, but ignoring all the other Bills greats like BRUUUUUUCCCCE, Andre, and Thurman is ignorant.

The part about how we cling to our four straight superbowl appearances and that's sad, but it's OK Dolphans cling to the undefeated season 'cuz it's something no other team has done, was unintentional humor at its best.

I don't get Reason #2 "And this Guy"

The #1 drunken fan fail at sliding down the rail deserves lampooning.

Do guys really **** in the urinals at the Ralph?

I can assure you there will never be a similar article for Dolphins' fans.

(Go ahead everyone, I laid that one right out there for ya...)

The Dolphins have fans? I guess they must show up for the home games cleverly disguised as empty seats.

I can assure you there will never be a similar article for Dolphins' fans.

(Go ahead everyone, I laid that one right out there for ya...)

If only because Miami fans aren't really worthy of such an article.

Yeah and S.Florida has boat people,for fans,humidty all year,bugs as big as cats. Crack hookers and swamp people sound good too you all. Sounds dreamy.

I've spent plenty of time in Florida. Around the whole state, as long as you're within a couple hundred yards of the coast, it's gorgeous. Head inland and it's a humid, meth-fueled hellscape.

Before anyone gets too upset:

The 2014 Miami Dolphins season is well underway! And while lots of other sites will be breaking down each game, and list reasons why the Dolphins will or won't win, while analyzing players, coaches, and match-ups against their respective opponent week to week, we won't.

Not us. Not here. Instead, we're focusing on why every week's opponent has the worst fanbase in all the NFL.