Toronto silent

BRH

there was actually 4 pages in the Sun plus the front cover. Not one person in Canada (besides the people in the ownership group)is disappointed that the Bills aren't coming here.

In fact, I have never heard one person in Toronto say they wanted the Bills to move here.

Believe me, Bills fans in Southern Ontario wanted the Bills to stay where they belong and are happy that the Pegula won.

Can't wait till Sunday when me and 15-20 thousand other Canadians will cross over the Peace Bridge to cheer the Bills to victory!!

Edited by Crusader1969

there was actually 4 pages in the Sun plus the front cover. Not one person in Canada (besides the people in the ownership group)is disappointed that the Bills aren't coming here.

In fact, I have never heard one person in Toronto say they wanted the Bills to move here.

Believe me, Bills fans in Southern Ontario wanted the Bills to stay where they belong and are happy that the Pegula won.

Can't wait till Sunday when me and 15-20 thousand other Canadians will cross over the Peace Bridge to cheer the Bills to victory!!

That is awesome. I am sure you are using Canadian counting.

Numbers like that will keep the Bills in Buffalo for a long long time.

Remember Cathal Kelly of the Globe and Mail who wrote:

Having got the key concession from his rival, this would be a wise time for Pegula to back out. He’s already cemented his working-class hero status. It’s a little too everyman to go broke proving it.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/football/kelly-torontos-nfl-dream-lives-and-dies-on-a-prayer/article19903251/#dashboard/follows/

Mr. Kelly is oddly silent.

I love Canadians, Toronto, John Wawrow, and John Kryk etc. I do not like guys like Cathal Kelly and others (from Toronto or here in the US) who look down their noses at Buffalo and Buffalonians.

Love it.

I am a canadian from hamilton and I love buffalo!

This Pegula news is so great, couldn't be happier for you guys, it's like watching someone you love open a christmas present.

This post and others on this board and some of the Canadian callers on GR yesterday are examples of why I love our Canadian brothers.

This post and others on this board and some of the Canadian callers on GR yesterday are examples of why I love our Canadian brothers.

Bills fans are Bills fans. American, Canadian, whatever. They know what the franchise is about and they honor that. Hope you all have an epic Sunday--the Bills Backers of Lynchburg, Virginia will be yelling and singing Shout! right along with you.

I posted awhile back that real Bills fans from Canada dont mind making the drive to Buffalo. In fact, they prefer it. If Toronto ever got an NFL team I dont think it would effect (hope I used the right one lol) Buffalo at all because real Canadian Bills fans wouldnt care if Toronto got a team.

Good post my friend I agree with it 100%

I am a canadian from hamilton and I love buffalo!

This Pegula news is so great, couldn't be happier for you guys, it's like watching someone you love open a christmas present.

Me too!

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

That is awesome. I am sure you are using Canadian counting.

Numbers like that will keep the Bills in Buffalo for a long long time.

You are right - I should have said 10 to 15 thousand. I would invite you to try to cross the Peace Bridge after a Bills game if you think its an exaggeration.

You are right - I should have said 10 to 15 thousand. I would invite you to try to cross the Peace Bridge after a Bills game if you think its an exaggeration.

If you want statistics on traffic the Peace Bridge keeps them available on line

http://www.peacebridge.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=687

Of course some may have come previous day or other bridge but it is a good judge of traffic.

I just provided link to statistics, did not even post which side I was on.

We could all tell based on your tone! EJ sucks, CJ sucks, the trust is cheap, Fred is old, Sammy trade was horrible, Chris Williams was paid too much and sucks, losing Kiko killed the season, Chandler can't catch, Dareus is a bonehead, Kyle can't defend the run, Hughes is too small, Rivers any cover, losing Byrd killed our secondary, what did I miss? Hahahaha

Kidding of course...

We love you guys and lets root for our team as it's your team too.