Name the Game

mykidsdad

The win on the road in Chicago followed by the sale of the team makes this an amazing week, so how will we remember the game? So is this game going to be remembered as the "Jackson Stiffarm Game" or the "Kyle Williams Interception Game?" I think it's the "Jackson Stiff-arm Game." But maybe there's a another great game name out there? Here's the question for the whole Bills universe: NAME THE GAME!

Something that captures the point that the franchise finally turned things around in the only 'ownerless' game that was post-Ralph and pre-Pegula

Nope. Mary is the Bills' owner.

The "Buffalo Marys 23. Chicago Bears 20. OT" game

" The Stiff Arm to the 3 " Game.

Go watch the Fred Jackson play and watch Kyle Williams being blocked. As Briggs goes in the lane to get Jackson at the line of Scrimmage, Williams disengages and throws a stiff arm to the streaking Briggs. Briggs fall straight back, 3 seconds later, Fredex delivers 2 more Stiff arms to seal the deal.

" The Stiff Arm to the 3 " Game.

Go watch the Fred Jackson play and watch Kyle Williams being blocked. As Briggs goes in the lane to get Jackson at the line of Scrimmage, Williams disengages and throws a stiff arm to the streaking Briggs. Briggs fall straight back, 3 seconds later, Fredex delivers 2 more Stiff arms to seal the deal.

Huh Kyle?, Think you mean Eric.

I'm going to go with "Game 1 of the 2014 Season". You guys sure are getting overly dramatic.

I was about to post the same thing. It's funny to me that some people want the players to "act like they've been there before" when they score a TD, but when the team wins a regular season game we should throw a party. We should expect our team to win games period. I'm happy that they won but it's just a game right now.