Name the Game

mykidsdad

No it was definitely Eric - he throws an awesome one armed block on Briggs as Fred jumps to the hole. Love that play. Definitely the straight-arm game for me.

Eric Wood... despite the overabundance of Williamses on the roster, there isn't an Eric Williams.

" The Stiff Arm to the 3 " Game.

Go watch the Fred Jackson play and watch Kyle Williams being blocked??. As Briggs goes in the lane to get Jackson at the line of Scrimmage, Williams Wood disengages and throws a stiff arm to the streaking Briggs. Briggs fall straight back, 3 seconds later, Fredex delivers 2 more Stiff arms to seal the deal.

Kind of fixed it but IDK what he means, except he still seems excited, lol. It was Wood who flattened Briggs with one arm.

I think he meant Chris Williams. Not Eric or Kyle.

Nah, just the Windy City Stiff Arm.

Are you implying Fred Ex smells?

BTW we could call the game the Mary Wilson Era.

Edited by bowery4

Kind of fixed it but IDK what he means, except he still seems excited, lol. It was Wood who flattened Briggs with one arm.

Are you implying Fred Ex smells?

BTW we could call the game the Mary Wilson Era.

I would have said, "the Wiffy City Sniff Arm". :lol:

How could I ever get mixed up with beautiful blue eyed Eric Wood and Kyle Williams.

yes, I meant Eric Wood.

Well, I'm sure the players are being heavily encouraged by the organization to change their name to Williams to fit the teams theme or risk being replaced by somebody already named Williams. So he may be Eric Williams one day. You're not mixed up, you're just psychic.