Theeeee Patriots lose

Griz

Shouldn't Weo or Dawgg or some other perennial Belicheat ball washer have posted some defense yet?

Well then, just for Karma's sake, I probably should say, remember it's week one.

But it feels pretty damn good, doesn't it?

Sat next to, and was served by, pretty cool Fin fans. Next week they will be my enemy,

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron Wake sacking Brady was great.

Kinda scary that Miami beat the Patriots 33-20, and literally dominated the 2nd half by shutting out Brady. The smelly fish have a solid run game with Knowshon 24 rushes, 134 yards.

Brady clearly missed his all pro OG that was traded away to Tampa, Logan Mankins.

They won the Super Bowl that year and stomped the Bills in the very last game of the season by the same exact score BFLO beat them by in game one. Verdict: PUSH

And BTW... BFLO had lots of help that game by picking up Lawyer Milloy right before the game. They new the Pats* playbook. It was obvious that they every Pats* play.

They won the Super Bowl that year. How'd you finish?

Because they cheated better than the Bills did against them in game one.

Pats* only team to cheat their way to 3 Super Bowls. Once they got caught, ZERO Super Bowl wins.

Miami's offense looked really good from what I saw. Knowshon Moreno and Lamar Miller - who were both supposed to be disappointments - each averaged over 5 yards a carry.

I didn't watch the game (obviously) but their offensive numbers looked a lot like the Bills. Under 200 yards passing and almost 200 yards rushing. The major difference I see is that Tennehill threw the ball 32 times. The Bills D better be prepared to stop the run and the short passing game.

TB said he will play until he sucks. Well Tommy boy its time because you my friend SUCK! Enjoy my fellow Bills fans we have waited a long time for this. Lets hope we can keep this thing going in the right direction. I will be driving back this weekend for the home opener ( my wifes first NFL game). Hope we can destroy the fish. ENJOY guys

The Patriots run defense looked horrible in that bits I watched. They are the Patriots so I don't want to write them off.... but I think the signs are there.... feels like the empire is beginning to crumble at least a little.

When the patriots started off losing games early in the season last year, everyone said this and they ended up in the AFC championship.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The Patriots run defense looked horrible in that bits I watched. They are the Patriots so I don't want to write them off.... but I think the signs are there.... feels like the empire is beginning to crumble at least a little.

The most encouraging thing was Brady missing open guys quite a few times. Hopefully that continues.

It has already continued from last year. Seriously I probably see more of the Patriots than most people on this board. They have a huge UK fan base hence they are shown live on UK tv most weeks. Brady did not play well last year and missed open guys a lot. Was he hurt by drops? Yes. Did he still make some amazing plays? Yes. But did he miss open guys more than I have ever seen him? Definitely. From the bits I caught it looked the same yesterday.

I am not writing the Patriots or Brady off, but this is the continuation of a pattern from last year, it is not a one off.

So, two long standing AFCE records have been broken. Bills win at Soldier Field, and a Patriot* team led by Tom Terrific is alone in the cellar. Hallelujah, holy-chit!

I think this is the only time the Bills ever won @ Soldier! I think their only other win came @ Wrigley when the Bears played there... Not sure about that though...

I think this is the only time the Bills ever won @ Soldier! I think their only other win came @ Wrigley when the Bears played there... Not sure about that though...

the Bills were 0-5 until yesterday

So, two long standing AFCE records have been broken. Bills win at Soldier Field, and a Patriot* team led by Tom Terrific is alone in the cellar. Hallelujah, holy-chit!

I believe (just heard) that the fins Iggles tied a Bills record of being down by 17 and winning by 17 Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever