Fred's stiff arm

YoloinOhio

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. So you are kind of like a little tattle tale, huh? You don't like my opinions so you are going to tell on me? If that makes you feel better, go right ahead. Lol.

Don't worry. Your opinions are completely asinine and you should feel completely humiliated holding them...but they're not crusading until you start three threads a day about it. Bowery4's, in reporting you, is going to look like almost as big a fool as you.

Almost.

So 9 touchdowns is less relevant then? If you're making the argument that a 33 year old running back rushing for 9 TD's in a season is overrated, I'm at a loss for words.

How anyone, anywhere, at anytime, can question Fred Jackson's ability, production, or value, to the team, even if he is not a starter and doesn't get 500 yards rushing, is beyond me.

pjyjkkv1onyacwnzlqdo.gif

I've been watching Colts-Broncos tonight, and every time there is a commercial, I keep coming back in here & watch this .gif, too, TOO great! I love Fred like everyone else, incredible play, but wow, how embarrassing for Conte! Love to see him do that to Lil Donte in the Browns game! :D

So if a team isn't my very first favorite team and I still really like the team, I can't still be a fan? Oh crap! That stinks. Well, for now, the bills have a better record than tampa so they are my favorite team this week and thus, I am fan this week! So there!

No. You can't. Very first favorite team? Nope.

I've been watching Colts-Broncos tonight, and every time there is a commercial, I keep coming back in here & watch this .gif, too, TOO great! I love Fred like everyone else, incredible play, but wow, how embarrassing for Conte! Love to see him do that to Lil Donte in the Browns game! :D

Me too! I texted it to a Bears fan! :-) Man, does "Groundhog Day" exist like in the movie? I don't want it to end!

It's such a boring play, though. [/Tampa Bob]

Don't worry. Your opinions are completely asinine and you should feel completely humiliated holding them...but they're not crusading until you start three threads a day about it. Bowery4's, in reporting you, is going to look like almost as big a fool as you.

Almost.

Hey, I like you. There's proof in the pudding. Tampa Bob, listen......

hear the chirping? I like the board but detest the troll, nothing personal. BTW nice calling me names, I put you on ignore but unfortunately, people will quote the troll because he says obnoxious things, so I tattled. Sue me and by the way no name calling either :nana:

I know. I meant that to be directed to the general public, especially those in Chicago.

Cool... Thanks. There has been so much drama on this board I am kinda jumpy reading.

Tom Waddle does the report on ABC local news in Chicago. He's got distain for the Bills. They only held the Bills to 20 regulation points and lost is what he saying.... Woooo, slow down Tommy... Bills only allowed Jay Cutler and the Bears world class O also to 20 points in regulation. Another sportscaster saying: "Outside of BFLO's front D line, they are a bad team." Wasn't that a RB running over your defender... I guess RBs are bad?

Cool... Thanks. There has been so much drama on this board I am kinda jumpy reading.

Tom Waddle does the report on ABC local news in Chicago. He's got distain for the Bills. They only held the Bills to 20 regulation points and lost is what he saying.... Woooo, slow down Tommy... Bills only allowed Jay Cutler and the Bears world class O also to 20 points in regulation. Another sportscaster saying: "Outside of BFLO's front D line, they are a bad team." Wasn't that a RB running over your defender... I guess RBs are bad?

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Anyone who knows anything about football knows we are loaded with talent. Where was Jared Allen? Oh, he was just getting stonewalled by our elite LT Cordy Glenn. Woods couldn't play his way to the starting lineup? OK. I heard/read so much about how Matt Forte is an underrated back. Who is underrating Forte? Freddy is the underrated one here.

I mean, I get that not everyone has the time or desire to research other teams, but I knew who Mike Williams was years ago and was ecstatic to get him for a 6th round pick. This dude on the Bears forum made this remark that our "weak" receiving corps featured Watkins, Williams and Moeaki. How ill-informed.

But again, the ignorance will wash away once we pile on some wins.