I think you MIGHT see Kyle Orton today

HOUSE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Orton today. He was watching EJ win on the road.....contributing with a 72.7% completion percentage.....a 7.9 YPA.....and a QBR of 91.7.....and a rushing TD.

Edited by Dibs

It will buy the kid a week off of the haters. Then they will want Orton or Tebow or Vince Young, or Ryan Mallet or Kirk Cousins or whoever else.....

Oh and let's be glad we got Orton when we did... if he was still out there the Rams would be calling him right now...... They have to make a move this week. Apparently Hill was horrible and was pulled from the game.

You got that right. Once again EJ didn't throw any passes downfield. That's why the Bills lost.

EJ did well but the bears defense sucks and the first thing Miami will do is take away the run and play the screens . He didn't throw deep with any success and thats what opposing teams will look to do in the upcoming.

As I said before EJ keeping the job depends on EJ and I saw clear improvement from last year buy this is also a game where you had several weeks to prepare for a bad defense . Now we are on tape and the challenge becomes how he reacts when opponents take away what he has done successfully

EJ did well but the bears defense sucks and the first thing Miami will do is take away the run and play the screens . He didn't throw deep with any success and thats what opposing teams will look to do in the upcoming.

As I said before EJ keeping the job depends on EJ and I saw clear improvement from last year buy this is also a game where you had several weeks to prepare for a bad defense . Now we are on tape and the challenge becomes how he reacts when opponents take away what he has done successfully

chicago had the same amount of time to prep and they have a more experienced team AND they were home. EJ played well.

Yea stats are great but did he pass the eye test? Lol

I thought we weren't supposed be able to see his slow eyes because of the visor that would prevent him from looking his teammates in the eyes, thereby diminishing his leadership capacity, rendering him impotent.

I thought we weren't supposed be able to see his slow eyes because of the visor that would prevent him from looking his teammates in the eyes, thereby diminishing his leadership capacity, rendering him impotent.

He could always watch highlights of Fred's OT run if that becomes a problem.

chicago had the same amount of time to prep and they have a more experienced team AND they were home. EJ played well.

and we got exactly what we needed which was turnovers from jay Cutler . The script for beating the bears has not changed one bit in the last 3-4 years . Fake the run d and play and get a lead and watch Cutler give it to you .

the Bears averaged 28 ppg last year and the defense held them to 20 in their house and forced two turnovers which led to 10 points . Everything fell into place and EJ did a great job managing the game the point is that at some point teams will force the ball into his hands and thats what is really in question .

Great start to the season !!