I think you MIGHT see Kyle Orton today

HOUSE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance outside of injury.

on espn right now, "with the recent signing of orton says bills are not afraid to pull ej...hes on a very short leash"

Two things:

You shouldn't drink this early in the morning

This isn't Madden 2015

on espn right now, "with the recent signing of orton says bills are not afraid to pull ej...hes on a very short leash"

Edited by HOUSE

Well I see you are as nasty as you used to be. Why don't you crawl back under that rock you've been under for 3 years?

You thinks he's nasty?

Classic. :lol:

Indeed.

Comedy gold right there. Jim's always bringing the funny. :rolleyes:

on espn right now, with the recent signing of orton says bills are not afraid to pull ej...hes on a very short leash

Wow, They kept saying it over and over? Well if some guy on ESPN said it (multiple times, it seems) it MUST be true.

on espn right now, with the recent signing of orton says bills are not afraid to pull ej...hes on a very short leash

That doesn't surprise me. If it happens though, it doesn't necessarily mean that EJ is out of here. If he's not ready, maybe a little time watching on the bench could be helpful for him in the long run.

That doesn't surprise me. If it happens though, it doesn't necessarily mean that EJ is out of here. If he's not ready, maybe a little time watching on the bench could be helpful for him in the long run.

Pretty much spot on, Rico. Not the best scenario, but not a career ender, or as long as it doesn't happen to soon, a season ender.

"if" (lord forbid) something happens to EJ in this game, I'd hope they start Freddy at QB because at least he knows the offense. If not, then I'd say Orton will look worse then Jordan Palmer.

Pulling EJ for Orton would be a suicide move by the coaching staff, as like I just stated he can't be anywhere near ready. Lastly, I doubt Marrone would pull him at all considering he didn't want to sign Orton in the first place.

I don't know where you guys get this stuff, as EJ needs to play to learn his job, no matter how horrific a performance.

"if" (lord forbid) something happens to EJ in this game, I'd hope they start Freddy at QB because at least he knows the offense. If not, then I'd say Orton will look worse then Jordan Palmer.

Pulling EJ for Orton would be a suicide move by the coaching staff, as like I just stated he can't be anywhere near ready. Lastly, I doubt Marrone would pull him at all considering he didn't want to sign Orton in the first place.

I don't know where you guys get this stuff, as EJ needs to play to learn his job, no matter how horrific a performance.

It's funny that you think you know that.

If the signing of Orton affects EJ's confidence at all then he shouldn't be the starting QB anyway . EJ at this point should have FULL COMMAND of everything we are trying to do and be ready to play if hes not then the coaching staff has no choice but to pull him just as they would a receiver ,a lineman, or a DB. This is the NFL and someone is always out for your job the way you keep it is by performing.

This is all on EJ and if hes gets pulled its because he not performing so lets hope he shows up .

The best thing and the right message are to plug in a guy that hasn't been with the team for even two weeks and start him over a guy that's played well in spots as a rookie?

Set your unending crusade against EJ aside an re-read that...you cannot possibly believe that as a rational person.

1) I'm a Bills guy, not an EJ guy, but thanks for making assumptions about my ability to be objective

2) history tells you he'll get hurt today? No. No it doesn't.

Save your breath...or, in this case, the time you spend typing responses to certain posters. Don't you get it? EJ just isn't the answer. He doesn't have the accuracy to get the ball within five yards of any receiver on any given route, he can only read one half of the field, he has slow eyes, they had to dumb down the playbook because he isn't bright enough, he has no pocket awareness, he can't throw the deep ball, he can't throw the intermediate ball, he can't throw the short ball, he's too reckless, he's too cautious, he's not a leader, he's not decisive, he's too thin skinned, he's made of glass...and he has absolutely no potential to become an NFL quality QB...

Any one of the hundred backup, practice squad, and unemployed QBs offered up as better options in threads over the last month or so would be better than EJ on his best day. The best thing that could ever happen to this team is for EJ to be gone in any way possible and never be heard from again.

If you can't see that, then you are nothing more than an EJ apologist, a homer who sees the Bills through the ultimate rose colored glasses, a naive, gullible individual willing to swallow anything fed to you by the Bills FO, with no capacity for an objective, rational evaluation of EJ's abilities - or, more appropriately, as is painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain, his complete lack of ability.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by billsfan1959