Unresponsive plane - Rochester to Naples

GG

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fighter jets are reporting they see someone in the pilot seat slumped over and the windows frosted

CNN Breaking News@cnnbrk 5m

MORE: F-15 pilots that were tracking unresponsive plane could see pilot slumped over before windows frosted. http://cnn.it/1lFkgou

That appears to be a pressurization system failure. IF they knew that, they need to descend to 10000' asap. If they didn't know, they would just pass out from oxygen deprivation and the plane would continue on auto pilot till it runs out of fuel.

Very sad!

That appears to be a pressurization system failure. IF they knew that, they need to descend to 10000' asap. If they didn't know, they would just pass out from oxygen deprivation and the plane would continue on auto pilot till it runs out of fuel.

Very sad!

If you're going to go I can't think of a more peaceful way.

Seems to start out okay, but then cruises aimlessly and directionless with no one in control, until it crashes some time later. And all anyone can do is watch the tragedy unfold.

If this isn't a metaphor for the Bills 2014 season, I don't know what is.

If you're going to go I can't think of a more peaceful way.

I think Joan Rivers has it beat. Having had that endoscopy, I can say those last few moments going from conscious to unconscious are some of the best moments in life!

I think Joan Rivers has it beat. Having had that endoscopy, I can say those last few moments going from conscious to unconscious are some of the best moments in life!

I had an endoscopy at the same time as my colonoscopy. I was conscious the whole time. Watched the procedure on the monitor.

What are the odds of this plane not crashing into the ocean. I can't believe it actually hit one of the islands.

WOW! Sad...

But, that is what I was thinking.

This is like the Payne Stewart thing right?

Wonder if there would've be a way to put a big plane up there to capture it before it ran out of gas

You would think there would ba an "assist system" for this kinda thing... Computers, drones, it is totally possible that an override could take over the plane while it was flying. What would happen if this thing woul do down in a city?

I had an endoscopy and was awake. I had some blockage and the doc said: "Looks like I am going to clean it out." Then this Dremel tool thing started to whine away... LoL... Anything but peaceful! I was like: "Holy crap! Will you get done with blowing the barnacles off already!" :ph34r:

Did they change hoses?

:lol:

Like his milk, he prefers it in a dirty glass and raw! 0:)

She had a vocal cord procedure using an endoscope. Not a GI procedure.

I'm still not sure what happened. But I don't think there was an anesthesiologist involved.

Maybe that was the problem! From what I saw on NBC News, she was out.