Mitt Romney Might Give It Another Go!

Tiberius

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he going to buy another horse?

On a serious note, I've been saying since early this year that I could see Romney run his own Ready For Romney or an I Told You So campaign.

I'd like to see him as Secretary of State.

And I'd like the first thing he does to be going to Moscow and saying "Gimme back that !@#$ing 'Reset Button', Vlad! Now get the !@#$ out of the Crimea!"

I would point out that the OP did not provide a link and is packed with excrement............................(not surprising I know)

as with many things, the only ones talking about this are on the Left

They have nothing else.

Huh? Why do you even care?

Because everyone knows you can hide all sorts of evil illegal **** on your tax returns you're submitting to the IRS.

Either that or gator is a numbskull. I'm not sure which it is but it's shirley one of those two.

Edited by Chef Jim

Because everyone knows you can hide all sorts of evil illegal **** on your tax returns you're submitting to the IRS.

And the only to keep tax filers honest is public scrutiny.

Apparently, the liberal logic is that, while we trust our federal tax agency with our health care, we can't trust them to collect taxes.

Surprisingly Romney is crushing the rest of GOP field in not only N.H but in all of places, Iowa. I don't believe he'll run, only unless if Christie or Jeb Bush decide against it, and then maybe he'd seriously consider it. At least he can say he was right on just about all the major issues and the incompetent boob up there now is looking like a bigger bumbling fool each and every passing day.

There must be a real bombshell in those tax records if he wouldn't release them. Would be kind of funny if this time around he releases them and he sinks the GOPs chances of winning the WH :)

Huh? Why do you even care?

because it's a political issue stupid.why are you on this board reading this thread?

There must be a real bombshell in those tax records if he wouldn't release them. Would be kind of funny if this time around he releases them and he sinks the GOPs chances of winning the WH :)

Give us an example of what bombshell could be in those tax returns.

because it's a political issue stupid.why are you on this board reading this thread?

Releasing something he doesn't need to release is a political issue? Well I guess you're making it political. Good job.

Edited by Chef Jim