Mitt Romney Might Give It Another Go!

Tiberius

Oh give me a break! This guy would sell his wife to the slave trade to be president. He thinks it's none of our business, lol! That's funny as hell. You look at him and see a real man of integrity, don't you? Willing to lose voters just because it's none of Anyones business. Who cares if he wins or loses. He'll just take the high road and claim Obama let Let Jeep move to China!

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-03-14/the-jeep-plant-mitt-romney-said-was-moving-to-china-is-hiring-1-000-workers-in-ohio

Ya, there is something in those taxes he doesn't want anyone to see

So what might be in those tax returns? Come on gator you seem to follow this pretty closely. Why don't you venture a guess as to what it might be.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what might be in those tax returns? Come on gator you seem to follow this pretty closely. Why don't you venture a guess as to what it might be.

That he made a lot of money, that much of it was not subject to the highest tax rate in the land, that he has too much money and that he is hoarding it which prevents others from the better standard of living that they so deserve.

That he made a lot of money, that much of it was not subject to the highest tax rate in the land, that he has too much money and that he is hoarding it which prevents others from the better standard of living that they so deserve.

Because he "gamed the system" by declaring capital gains as capital gains.

A good honest guy like Romney? Can't be anything, it's none of our business! Romney is just a really private man, aside from the two presidential runs and being governor and all...

Because he "gamed the system" by declaring capital gains as capital gains.

Ya, that's what he did...[rolls eyes]

Cayman Islands...

A good honest guy like Romney? Can't be anything, it's none of our business! Romney is just a really private man, aside from the two presidential runs and being governor and all...

Cayman Islands...

The hypocrisy here is so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. Unless of course you believe there's something sinister and/or humiliating in Obama's college transcripts. Why won't he release them? Or is that somehow different?

The hypocrisy here is so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. Unless of course you believe there's something sinister and/or humiliating in Obama's college transcripts. Why won't he release them? Or is that somehow different?

You are asking if there is a difference between college transcripts and taxes? Yes, I'd say there is. A big difference

So you got nothing other than he's rich and has lots of legal financial planning tools at his disposal. That's what I thought.

I thought honesty wasn't a quality that was important to you. Or do you only feel that way for the current guy in the WH that you are madly in love with?

You are asking if there is a difference between college transcripts and taxes? Yes, I'd say there is. A big difference

What if Romney did everything financially that the tax code allows him but Obama lied on his college transcripts (which personally I don't care if he did)?

So you got nothing other than Romney is hiding something

What if Romney did everything financially that the tax code allows him but Obama lied on his college transcripts (which personally I don't care if he did)?

We wouldn't know because he is hiding them, so I won't play what if. And taxes and college transcripts are miles apart from one another in time, scope and substance

We wouldn't know because he is hiding them, so I won't play what if. And taxes and college transcripts are miles apart from one another in time, scope and substance

But clearly Obama is hiding something by not releasing them right? Maybe he failed "Intro to US Government."

But clearly Obama is hiding something by not releasing them right? Maybe he failed "Intro to US Government."

Obama must have really had a good time watching everyone think he was hiding transcipts because his grades were bad, as well as watching idiots like Trump yell about him being born in Kenya, when what we're all going to find out one day is that the only reason everyone thinks he's from Kenya is because he used that at his birthplace to get into Harvard, and every other place that wanted to show diversity in their culture.

Kinda like how Elizabeth Warren got so much leniency in her education and career claiming to be a Native American.

Edited by LABillzFan

We wouldn't know because he is hiding them, so I won't play what if.

But you just said, above, "Cayman Islands."

So you won't play "what if," but you will make completely baseless statements as though they're fact.

And taxes and college transcripts are miles apart from one another in time, scope and substance

How do we know, if Obama won't release his transcripts? Clearly he's hiding something.