EJ positives

The Wiz

Well since the dozens of anti EJ thread can exist without any repercussions, why not have a pro EJ thread?

He's a leader. He has the command of the offense that we need to be a good football team. There are plenty of other things to say but I'll let the rest of you talk.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a good human being. he has a strong arm. he is intelligent with a strong work ethic. seems very humble and well spoken. he is a hell of a lot faster than i am. he is pretty big. and he is the quarterback of my football team!

Do I know he'll be good? No. The bolded is why I hope so.

Well since the dozens of anti EJ thread can exist without any repercussions, why not have a pro EJ thread?

He's a leader. He has the command of the offense that we need to be a good football team. There are plenty of other things to say but I'll let the rest of you talk.

Dozens? There are at least 5 pro EJ threads on page 1 alone.

One of the things I really like about EJ is his unwavering confidence.....

There has been a lot of things happen that could shake that....I really think he was not meant to start in his first year but he got thrown into the fire because Kolb got hurt again....I REALLY dont think that was the plan.......

One of the things I see from EJ is when pressure goes up his play seems to also go up.....I saw it in REAL games that we both won and lost last year........

Three of his last four starts (NJJ II, Atl, Jax) were well played and the Bills should have won all three.

In six of his ten starts he had a total QBR higher than that of their opponents' QB (includes Brady, Newton, Weeden, Roethlisburger, Smith and Henne.)

In nine of his starts, he threw only five picks. Yes, he was playing a cautious game that attempted to not "throw wins away."

He had a 10 game rookie season and played much like Joe Flacco's 16 game rookie season.

Size

Physical Ability

Intelligence

Work Ethic

Maturity

Desire to be great

Growth as an NFL QB

Go Bills!

Agreed. I think he will develop into a good QB for this team. He is going to need time, but he seems to be progressing this year. The kid has the heart, and desire to win.

Gets better as the game goes on.

That would only be an asset of his if he started out playing decent early in the game and then got better. Unfortunately, it is more like he plays like chit for a while and then starts playing better. Playing like chit early in the game is not an asset. It is a drawback.

So far the biggest positive I can see in him is that he is tall.

His second biggest positive is he seems like a nice guy.

I will reserve saying great things about his other skills until I see them in him consistently. Hopefully that starts in game one against the Bears.