NFL.com: Preseason red flags: Who should be worried?

Anti-EJ Crusade Alert!

Bills Fan instruction manual:

1. Place blinders on, ignore what your lying eyes are telling you

2. Ignore independent non-fan sources - they are all hater with an agenda

3. Put on headphones and listen to music when watching ESPN - all commentators are Bills haters with an anti-EJ agenda

4. In a quiet place go read Chris Brown's objective reports on BuffaloBills.com and repeat to yourself Goosfraba

Following this steps will bring a sense of "I did good" confidence and calm to you. This steps will generally get you through to November.

5.) Start watching a lot of college ball to prepare for arguments about why taking a QB in the 2015 draft would be foolhardy.

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

3. Put on headphones and listen to music when watching ESPN - all commentators are Bills haters with an anti-EJ agenda

4. In a quiet place go read Chris Brown's objective reports on BuffaloBills.com and repeat to yourself Goosfraba

Following this steps will bring a sense of "I did good" confidence and calm to you. This steps will generally get you through to November.

5.) Start watching a lot of college ball to prepare for arguments about why taking a QB in the 2015 draft would be foolhardy.

You are the best! ^_^

In respect to #3 I personally saw Jaws and Herm Edwards say EJ was going to be fine. Sorry I guess that doesn't go well with your crusade.

I hated the way Marrone threw the challenge flags this preseason, too. He was staring down the line judge the whole time, and then he just threw it at the guy's feet. Arm slot? Just dreadful. Hasn't he had a whole offseason of preparation and film study for this?

This is good stuff. And I agree. If he doesn't do a better job of looking off the back judge, he'll be facing more and more stacked ref formations until he can prove he can beat it.

GO BILLS!!!

I hated the way Marrone threw the challenge flags this preseason, too. He was staring down the line judge the whole time, and then he just threw it at the guy's feet. Arm slot? Just dreadful. Hasn't he had a whole offseason of preparation and film study for this?

This is good stuff. And I agree. If he doesn't do a better job of looking off the back judge, he'll be facing more and more stacked ref formations until he can prove he can beat it.

GO BILLS!!!

Rumor has it that he's going to start drop kicking challenge flags on the field.

Rumor has it that he's going to start drop kicking challenge flags on the field.

I gotta think refs will be expecting that. Personally, I'd like to see a lateral to an assistant coach who would then make the flag toss.

GO BILLS!!!

http://www.nfl.com/n...ould-be-worried

The good news is that it doesn't mention that any Bills fans need to worry.

It's kind of interesting whom the list as having to worry.

For example, the Texans, who just traded for Mallet after an under- impressive pre-season from Fitzpatrick with a 2 INT to 1 TD ratio, don't have to worry?

The Vikings, with Cassel, Ponder, and Bridgewater, don't have to worry?

The Rams, who just lost Sam Bradford for the season and are left with Shaun Hill and Austin Davis, don't have to worry?

The Cowboys, who have an increasingly fragile Romo missing practice and Brandon Weedon as his backup, don't have to worry?

I bet all those coaches and teams just breathed a giant sigh of relief because they escaped being tagged as "preseason red flags".

And don't get me started on the defensive choices.

It's kind of interesting whom the list as having to worry.

For example, the Texans, who just traded for Mallet after an under- impressive pre-season from Fitzpatrick with a 2 INT to 1 TD ratio, don't have to worry?

The Vikings, with Cassel, Ponder, and Bridgewater, don't have to worry?

The Rams, who just lost Sam Bradford for the season and are left with Shaun Hill and Austin Davis, don't have to worry?

The Cowboys, who have an increasingly fragile Romo missing practice and Brandon Weedon as his backup, don't have to worry?

I bet all those coaches and teams just breathed a giant sigh of relief because they escaped being tagged as "preseason red flags".

And don't get me started on the defensive choices.

i couldn't read past the fact they had Preseason awards. Man I wish we had some of those!

I gotta think refs will be expecting that. Personally, I'd like to see a lateral to an assistant coach who would then make the flag toss.

GO BILLS!!!

I heard they were going to bring in Jesse Palmer to throw the flags, but he was afraid they would only give him 48 hours to learn the system before deciding whether or not to cut him, so he turned down the tryout.

http://www.nfl.com/n...ould-be-worried

The good news is that it doesn't mention that any Bills fans need to worry.

:lol: good one :P

:worthy: