Dave Wannstedt as an analyst

FluffHead

No, this is not a joke.

He's been hired as an in studio analyst for Fox college football. I wasn't sure it was him until I saw the spit fly from his mouth and land on the camera lens while he was spewing some mumbo jumbo about protecting young corners by rushing only four.

I remember listening to him on The John Murphy Show a couple months ago, and I remember it to be a painful interview, but I cannot remember specifically why. I think perhaps his speech is slurred because of false teeth, if I remember right. Interesting hire as a broadcaster, if that's true, since he was so difficult to listen to.

Actually, by the end of that year the D was better, honestly, I looked it up once when someone on here said it. They were like number 9 the last 6 or 8 games or something like that. That is how bad they were in the first half (or 2/3rds) of the season, that they ended up being the worst D statistically ever in Bflo though. I still hate the man but just letting you know. That D might have really done something with another year. Or not.