Bold Prediction: Manziel, Bortles, and Derek Carr Will...

Manziel, Bortles, and Derek Carr will join Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck as their teams clear cut "QBs of the future" during 2014. EJ Manuel and Geno Smithm and Bridgewater will remain on "project status".

If I am right, that is a total of nine starting QBs found during the Nix/Whaley era.

You left out Nick Foles, another starting QB the Bills could have had instead of whatever boneheaded move that senile fool Nix took. It is hard to imagine the Bills bungling the QB situation more than they have. Best approach would have been to ask Nix to screw up on getting a QB and the Bills likely would have an All Pro manning the helm this year.

Doomed

If I know this team, they will beat the Bears and make us believe we are playoff contenders....until Week 8

Then we are out of contention, start to think about how great the Kelly years were and another season ends with another final game with the Bills losing to the Patriots second stringers Week 17

Anyways, Go Bills!

Prove the past 14 seasons wrong!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Manziel, Bortles, and Derek Carr will join Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck as their teams clear cut "QBs of the future" during 2014. EJ Manuel and Geno Smithm and Bridgewater will remain on "project status".

If I am right, that is a total of nine starting QBs found during the Nix/Whaley era.

Agreed. I really wanted Carr...And Dalton.

You're cool, dude.

...that's what you wanted to hear, right? That's why you started this awesome thread?

He's right is the correct answer.

Manziel looks lost out there. I can't possibly imagine that he comes in this year and becomes the unquestioned franchise QB.

Manziel plays like he is trying to win. His receivers are pretty poor so his numbers won't be good and he will throw a lot of interceptions, but he looks like a pro. EJ seems to play not to lose, which inevitably leads to losing.

You left out Nick Foles, another starting QB the Bills could have had instead of whatever boneheaded move that senile fool Nix took. It is hard to imagine the Bills bungling the QB situation more than they have. Best approach would have been to ask Nix to screw up on getting a QB and the Bills likely would have an All Pro manning the helm this year.

I like Foles, I forgot about him. But we have stalwarts like TJ Graham, Aaron Williams and the great and powerful Kuondo on the roster instead of wasting picks on QBs like Dalton, Russell and Foles.

You also left out picking up Alex Smith who has turned out to be a damn good QB for three years, possibly Kirk Cousins, but i disagree with Bridgewater. Too early with him, but his pre-season looks decent. If you want to keep going back we could add Rodgers, Rothleberger (if we didn't trade away that pick for Losman in 2004)

So the white guys will be good?