14 years ago today

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwood!!!!!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

220153[/snapback]

Take it easy on Norwood, many more reasons why the Bills lost that game..Norwood also won some games for the Bills and was a class act

Norwood!!!!!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

220153[/snapback]

It's a team game.

It may have helped if (probable MVP) Thurman was given more than 15 carries  :doh:

220325[/snapback]

That is the most mind boggling stat in Buffalo Bills history... 15 carries?

Why?? He was averaging 8 yards a carry... and we give it to him 15 times... WTF? ? ? ?

That is the most mind boggling stat in Buffalo Bills history... 15 carries?

Why?? He was averaging 8 yards a carry... and we give it to him 15 times... WTF? ? ? ?

220351[/snapback]

9 yds a carry. He should have won the MVP anyway. It was a joke that they gave it to Otis Anderson. If only Kelly wasn't so damn stubborn.

Three key things that lost it for us:

Lofton gets a first down on the 9 with a spectacular catch- we only get a FG.

Hosttler sacked in the end zone. Ball goes right back into his hands for a safety vs a possible TD.

3rd and long for NY. 5 bills had their hands on the RB and he gains 30-some yards.

Any one of those go the other way, and Norwood doesn't need to kick.

the fact that the Giants only had 2 down linemen might have had something to do with it.

220358[/snapback]

Belichek did that in 91, and did that each of the last 2 years against the Colts. You could see that coming. Just like Thurman could run all day IF they gave him the ball, Edge James was the same way.