14 years ago today

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit Mikey, knowing that we lost, and then reading that is more depressing than the actual game itself. :lol:

Dammit Mikey, knowing that we lost, and then reading that is more depressing than the actual game itself.  :D

220545[/snapback]

That's payback for you not posting much on BZ. :lol:

j/k man. I'm sorry for the bad memories. I just stumbled into it and felt I needed to share. :lol:

Three key things that lost it for us:

3rd and long for NY. 5 bills had their hands on the RB and he gains 30-some yards.

Any one of those go the other way, and Norwood doesn't need to kick.

220458[/snapback]

Sorry to nitpick, but you are referiing to the Mark Ingram catch. First drive 2nd half, 3rd and 13, short 5 yd pass to Ingram, at least 4 Bills have clean shots at tackles, all miss, he gains 14. If I remeber correctly, including halftime and the long drive to end the half, Bills offense of was over an hour between plays.

BTW, Hostelttler didn't fumble, Bruce grabbed his right forearm and somehow the dude held onto the ball.

I was watching a re-run of "Everybody loves Raymond" where he tapes over his wedding with a "football game"..

which game? SB25...

The play they show is the initial kickoff and return...  Don Smith

220570[/snapback]

I wonder which one of that crew is a Bills fan. They had a box of Flutie Flakes on top of the Fridge one time.

Sorry to nitpick, but you are referiing to the Mark Ingram catch. First drive 2nd half, 3rd and 13, short 5 yd pass to Ingram, at least 4 Bills have clean shots at tackles, all miss, he gains 14. If I remeber correctly, including halftime and the long drive to end the half, Bills offense of was over an hour between plays.

BTW, Hostelttler didn't fumble, Bruce grabbed his right forearm and somehow the dude held onto the ball.

220573[/snapback]

Is anyone else starting to feel sick to their stomach reading this??? :lol:

Is anyone else starting to feel sick to their stomach reading this???  :lol:

220586[/snapback]

Sorry, my bad. If it helps, waiting on a sales call this morning, saw the "where are they Now" SI, form like July 0f 03. Great piece on ole Scotty in there. For any one who is in sales, could you imagine cold calling and Saying"hi, I'm Scott Norwood...." Thats what he was doing when football left him

Sorry, my bad. If it helps, waiting on a sales call this morning, saw the "where are they Now" SI, form like July 0f 03. Great piece on ole Scotty in there. For any one who is in sales, could you imagine cold calling and Saying"hi, I'm Scott Norwood...." Thats what he was doing when football left him

220594[/snapback]

Hopefully he wasn't doing this in the Buffalo area, because I can't imagine the respones he would have got.

220573[/snapback]

holy crap. I didn't realize that.

http://www.superbowl.com/history/boxscores/game/sbxxv

NYG- Baker 14 pass from Hostetler (Bahr kick), 14:35 2nd

NYG- Anderson 1 run (Bahr kick), 9:29 3rd

Damn, check out the time of possession... :lol::lol:

Time of Possession: Bills 19:27, Giants 40:33

Wow ! What great memories !

Let's quick recap the other 3 SB's ! I want to test my zoloft capacity !

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: