14 years ago today

Wow !  What great memories ! 

Let's quick recap the other 3 SB's !  I want to test my zoloft capacity ! 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

220702[/snapback]

Damn, I forgot to recap the Music City Ripoff. That anniversary was a few weeks ago. It's been 5 years now. :lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow !  What great memories ! 

Let's quick recap the other 3 SB's !  I want to test my zoloft capacity ! 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

220702[/snapback]

Lest we forget, we still have a penchant for giving up nine minute drives in crucial games, however this year we accomplished the feat agaisnt scubs!

BTW, after watching Big Ben in the playoffs, anybody else wish we had played agaisnt him instead of Maddox. Oh thats right, even Maddox wasn't in the game for that season killin drive.

Sorry I digress, pass me some of that Zoloft please, and pass me the Jack to wash it down.

BTW, after watching Big Ben in the playoffs, anybody else wish we had played agaisnt him instead of Maddox. Oh thats right, even Maddox wasn't in the game for that season killin drive.

220736[/snapback]

Still in all, I believe the game would have ended much differently even if Ben just played the first half.

anyone know the NFL fg % from 47 yards on grass?

220769[/snapback]

If you watch the AFC Championship game from the week prior, when we creamed the Raiders 51-3, Norwood attempts and misses a 45-yarder in that game. On the turf. In decent weather conditions.

He missed it, you guessed it, wide right. By the same margin...about a foot. With the same amount of leg in the kick.

It's quite alarming how similar the kicks look. Quite the foreshadowing.