Seeing Palmer Throw the ball on bb.com....

Failing the eyeball test in pre season (rolls eyes)

So you're saying he's going to stop throwing behind receivers and over their heads in week 1? LOL... that was too easy.

Keep 'em rolling, you clever dog...

A certain vocal segment of the fan base and this board I will grant you. Just because you and others see EJ as failing miserably does not make it factual. I'd suggest you take a listen to what Mark Kelso and other knowledgeable analysts have to say about EJ: http://forums.twobil...-against-tampa/

But maybe not since we have "eyeball" experts like yourself.

Cheers. :beer:

I'm sorry I don't see his incompletions and inability to hit receivers in stride on the deep ball the way you do... glad those other knowledgeable analysts' opinions will magically make him a better player, just like Bill Walsh's endorsement of Capn' Checkdown..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I don't see his incompletions and inability to hit receivers in stride on the deep ball the way you do... glad those other knowledgeable analysts' opinions will magically make him a better player, just like Bill Walsh's endorsement of Capn' Checkdown..

You're right man.....every pass he throws is off target. I'm not sure how he ever completes a pass because he's so awful. Yes indeed....he's another Trent. I have now been enlightened. Thank You :thumbsup:

So you're saying he's going to stop throwing behind receivers and over their heads in week 1? LOL... that was too easy.

Keep 'em rolling, you clever dog...

Does it really need to be pointed out that not all of the errant throws are on EJ? Receivers falling down....receivers fumbling catches....receivers getting jammed up and not getting to the spot....receivers not coming back on come back routes......

SOME of them are errant throws...but without know what was actually called the "eyeball" test will need to be left to the pros

Does it really need to be pointed out that not all of the errant throws are on EJ? Receivers falling down....receivers fumbling catches....receivers getting jammed up and not getting to the spot....receivers not coming back on come back routes......

SOME of them are errant throws...but without know what was actually called the "eyeball" test will need to be left to the pros

You are wasting your time.

Uh... looking at footwork, play action, and the way he delivers the ball..... Good thing there is no 'Open Competition' for EJ lol. I will LMAO if he comes in and tears the Lions a new one and looks better than anyone we have had in awhile.

That said watch his Presser, this kid is going to be a coach someday.

lol to you, he's been cut from 5 teams.

I'm not looking to bash you, or get into a pissing contest over what I am seeing. the "eyeball test" is a phrase reserved for those who can only comment on what they see, from a non-professional point of view, and I'm sorry, but I don't see anything that closely resembles a 1st round pick in any way, shape, or form. He looks no better or worse than the likes of Nassib or Barkley, or Bortles, or any one of the big name QBs drafted recently.

I see a hard working kid with all the size and a great mental attitude you'd want in a QB, but You'll have to really explain to me what you are seeing other than blind hope that EJ evolves into a franchise QB, because I'm just not convinced. Believe me, I want him to succeed, in a big way, he's a likable guy, but so was Fitzpatrick.

Ask yourself this... IF EJ was drafted by another team in our division, would you be concerned? Right now, you really wouldn't.

You are wasting your time.

It's called a forum, where people discuss topics of varying opinion...your elitist comment is pathetic. If you don't want to see people discussing things where they might not actually agree with one another(gasp!) maybe this might not be a good place to read stuff for you.

I'm not looking to bash you, or get into a pissing contest over what I am seeing. the "eyeball test" is a phrase reserved for those who can only comment on what they see, from a non-professional point of view, and I'm sorry, but I don't see anything that closely resembles a 1st round pick in any way, shape, or form. He looks no better or worse than the likes of Nassib or Barkley, or Bortles, or any one of the big name QBs drafted recently.

I see a hard working kid with all the size and a great mental attitude you'd want in a QB, but You'll have to really explain to me what you are seeing other than blind hope that EJ evolves into a franchise QB, because I'm just not convinced. Believe me, I want him to succeed, in a big way, he's a likable guy, but so was Fitzpatrick.

Ask yourself this... IF EJ was drafted by another team in our division, would you be concerned? Right now, you really wouldn't.

It's called a forum, where people discuss topics of varying opinion...your elitist comment is pathetic. If you don't want to see people discussing things where they might not actually agree with one another(gasp!) maybe this might not be a good place to read stuff for you.

He looks worse than Bortles, much much worse

Uh... looking at footwork, play action, and the way he delivers the ball..... Good thing there is no 'Open Competition' for EJ lol. I will LMAO if he comes in and tears the Lions a new one and looks better than anyone we have had in awhile.

I'm assuming you didn't "LMAO"? I'm seriously trying to figure out what you thought you saw?

Edited by Turbosrrgood

If I was another team in the division I would be thinking "if they get their running game going we are in trouble because the offense has a LOT of weapons"

EJ is coming along...he looks better then last year.....and he has a tendency (which he needs to fix) of being a slow starter in games

I guess your future as an NFL scout isn't going to work out.

So let me get this straight, me giving my opinion upsets you to the point of insulting me yet at the same time you're trying to tell me that if I can't take the fact that people have different opinions this might not be the place for me.

:lol: