Preseason Game #5: Lions at Bills - 8/28/14 @ 7 PM

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll see in Game #1 exactly how far this team has come under Marrone...I'm not panicking...Yet... :lol:

But after watching the entire preseason I can't help but think that this team looks noticeably better coached on the Defensive side...And they did last year too...Coincidence?

Marrone and Hackett have the Offense...It's their baby...And they just look bad...real bad...in stretches on Offense...Especially on the O-Line...Goodness...The penalties and the absolute lack of effective blocking...just...good grief!!!...And I'm not even talking about this Palmer deal tonight...They look sloppy on that side of the ball...And it's clear EJ is not yet the kind of talent at QB that can overcome it...They better tighten it up big time REAL fast...I mean...REALLY tighten it up...Or this season is going to be brutal to watch... B-)

Marrone and Hackett have the Offense...It's their baby...And they just look bad...real bad...in stretches on Offense...Especially on the O-Line...Goodness...The penalties and the absolute lack of effective blocking...just...good grief!!!..

Marrone is supposed to be an offensive line guru, and there supposedly talent on the line, but they are beyond bad, suck to the tenth degree.

Sammy Watkins took a shot to the ribs.

I watched him come off and talk to the trainers.

it doesn't look good.

I would not be surprised if he misses the opener.

I think he'll play next week, but this was the week he should have been rested. He won't be as healthy as he should have been. Ribs are slow to heal, you don't have to be a doctor to know that.

(And be careful, I read somewhere earlier the injury tonight was something that didn't happen.)

Worst preseason I have ever seen. That's 3.5 decades worth of preseasons. Offense is just totally lost and the 1st round pick has a bad rib. Don't care if they win in preseason. Score some points, show some improvement. Zero improvement over 5 games. Looked worse in the two home games. The big excuse I hear is how they run nothing but basic offense. Well, they suck at that too. Other teams score in preseason. Defense looks decent but if they can't score, they won't win.

I'll give the staff credit in that they appeared to fight and stay close in almost every game last year. I have a hard time seeing that this year. They seem to have regressed in many ways. I hope I'm wrong and things turn around, but this is a mess so far.

I'll give the staff credit in that they appeared to fight and stay close in almost every game last year. I have a hard time seeing that this year. They seem to have regressed in many ways. I hope I'm wrong and things turn around, but this is a mess so far.

Regressed indeed!

Like Thad Lewis - how did he get so much worse (apparently) than last year? He seemed like a reasonable backup (substandard maybe, but not horrible) option. Then he played horribly this year.

The whole offense seems useless, even with 2 great backs and 2 more capable new RBs. WTF?

Is this team just sandbagging? Yeah, we wish.

Very ugly - and I have been a Bills fan for 50 frickin' years. Wow.

I think I need a new hobby.