higgins involved now..

There are 8 home games, with possibility of 3 more. Other than the quality of product on the field, the single biggest factor contributing to attendance is fan experience factor. Make it easy to get in and out, comfortable, provide high quality distraction and make it exclusive, i.e. less seating. This drives up demand, price of admission, and allows sellouts to advertise the experience to the longing. This the new NFL, "No Effin Losers"

If they lift the blackout rule then why would most stadiums sell out? They wouldn't.

If NFL teams are worried that people would rather stay home than go to the stadium then they should improve the stadium experience and the overall NFL product.

yep!.. just wondering how long before the shinola hits the fan.. sooner or later the politicos will get involved to a greater extent and who knws what happens then...

Then they start getting endorsements from potato chip and beer companies... Or should I say more endorsements.

As a long time season ticket holder (when I lived there), I want to disagree -but I can't. Best view of an NFL game is from your living room in front of a monster HDTV. With remote in hand, jumping to the RedZone chl cuts out EVERY commercial while keeping up live with the rest of the games. No long lines in overflowing bathrooms or kitchens, no excessive fees for parking etc. and most important; climate controlled while cheering on your team with family & friends.

Home > stadium

I was not a "long time season ticket holder", but otherwise ^^^^^^^THIS!