Nail Clipping at Work

The Big Cat

Nail clipping at work  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Foul or Not foul

• Foul
    • Not Foul

Chick or guy? If it is a chick, is she hot? I can't make my final decision until you answer these important questions. Remember, hot chicks don't do anything gross.

LoL... Pics may help... I said MAY. Don't punish us, you make the call.

Anyway, I read some place that companies like Gillette allow their employees to shower, shave, & groom while on the clock... They consider it good R & D.

Could be worse, you could have a "freeballer" to deal with. You know, the old guys that walk around the locker room nekkid without a care in the world. I think there was a whole thread dedicated to that phenomenon.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

absolutely inappropriate, rude, disgusting...

I can shower while on the clock, we have a gym and locker room at my work and i am salaried

Chick or guy? If it is a chick, is she hot? I can't make my final decision until you answer these important questions. Remember, hot chicks don't do anything gross.

LoL... Pics may help... I said MAY. Don't punish us, you make the call.

Anyway, I read some place that companies like Gillette allow their employees to shower, shave, & groom while on the clock... They consider it good R & D.

Could be worse, you could have a "freeballer" to deal with. You know, the old guys that walk around the locker room nekkid without a care in the world. I think there was a whole thread dedicated to that phenomenon.

A woman in another dept. said a guy in her dept. cut his nails during their team meeting, and the manager didn't say anything about it.

We had a guy (a friggin PhD) who used to carve up Styrofoam cups with a knife during meetings and no one said anything...weird.

does that caveat even need to be written or verbalized, it's simply a given...

If it's a co-worker that you've sexuality fantasized about, it's ok. Otherwise, it's disgusting and you should use whatever force necessary to make it stop.

I do it, as do the guys in the cubicles around me. All of our mechanics do it - it's almost a safety issue for them. What's the big deal? So long you contain the shards. Put your headphones on if the sound bothers you.

I do it, as do the guys in the cubicles around me. All of our mechanics do it - it's almost a safety issue for them. What's the big deal? So long you contain the shards. Put your headphones on if the sound bothers you.

Don't you have homes??