I'm tired of being negative

major

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i think Doug is intentially beating up on the team to make them tougher. This is the longest offseason in a long time. They get like one day off and then are back to the races. The last two weeks couldn't have been easy between the scrimmages, the Games, and the practice.

They looked sluggsh to me on Saturday. Coincidently Pittsburg looked terrible as well.

I'm tired of being negative when it comes to our Bills. Time to drink the kool aid. Let's go to the Super Bowl. Anyone care to join me?

Ummmm go to? If you are going to be positive it's WIN.... Thank you very much.

Anyway if people go along with you on this crazy ride, who can they be mad at right now?

Really I'm always optimistic that this will be the year. Does it make me naive? I don't think so. I get so amped up for the start of another season, it's early Christmas for me. I think I make my wife crazy but she's learning to deal with it. There isn't any other way I'd want to experience this ride as a Bills fan. It's all in all the time. My heart gets ripped out when we lose and my chest puffs out when we win. It's something I wouldn't change for anything.

I'm tired of being negative when it comes to our Bills. Time to drink the kool aid. Let's go to the Super Bowl. Anyone care to join me?

That kool aid you're drinking has a bit too much sugar for me. Do you have any diet kool aid, maybe something like Crystal Light---say 8-8 or 9-7 and maybe a Wild Card?