Ryan Mallett anyone?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure anyone questions his arm strength. His head has always been the issue with him, going back to college.

There was another QB with this issue named Jim Kelly. I'd get Mallet if somehow Kelly could work with him on his maturity.

Edited by RyanC883

I would be all for signing and starting Ryan Mallett if we could also sign Mike Leach as offensive coordinator and QBs coach.

on the brightside, wed know tuel wouldnt be competition for the job.

Edited by NoSaint

IMHO opinion, if Mallet.gets cut might not be a bad sign, or at.least from his.performance stand point, considering Bellysick has Brady to play a few.more seasons and Garapollo (sp?) resulted a better than expected QB....

I enjoyed watching him in his last year at Arkansas. The guy has a cannon for an arm and can stretch the field, I think he would be a good fit for the style of offense Marrone likes to run.

Me too. I enjoyed watching him choke at the end of the Alabama game, and I enjoyed watching him choke at the end of the Ohio State bowl game. :thumbsup:

Me too. I enjoyed watching him choke at the end of the Alabama game, and I enjoyed watching him choke at the end of the Ohio State bowl game. :thumbsup:

I don't really have a favorite team in the college ranks, I remember watching him and a couple other QBs that year and I thought he had an amazing arm. I remember one bowl game where his WRs dropped a couple of important passes that could have changed the outcome of the game. I guess you're not his biggest fan :D

I don't really have a favorite team in the college ranks, I remember watching him and a couple other QBs that year and I thought he had an amazing arm. I remember one bowl game where his WRs dropped a couple of important passes that could have changed the outcome of the game. I guess you're not his biggest fan :D

No doubt he's got a gun for an arm... so did Bledsoe, & this guy looks like the second coming of Drew to me, it's really scary. :thumbdown:

If he hits the open market, aren't there other teams that might also want him? Shirley Surely there are teams that have QB issues other than the Bills. What makes us think that the Bills would make the best offer or that he would want to play in Buffalo?

Yes, but Whaley won't pull the trigger.

Why? How can anyone even say this. Whaley has proven he will go get who he wants time after time. Off field issues in the last didn't keep him from taking Kiko, Duke, and Seantrel either. So on what basis do you say this?

Not only do I think be would, I actually think this could be a possibility. However, if he's cut he will certainly choose the Rams over us if they also have interest as rumored. Better opportunity to play and start this year and prove himself. Plus he could be long term answer if he does well given Rams likely going to move on from Bradford.

Edited by Alphadawg7

If he does get cut which seems to be a real possibility, I would make a play for him. The only thing we have behind EJ (who missed 5 games due to injury last season) right now is Tuel Time and Palmer. We cant get too picky.

I read many say that if EJ gets hurt the season's over. I say BS to that. I say let's improve the QB position and make a run at this thing.

Go BILLS!

Edited by reddogblitz