Thoughts and prayers go out to Montori Hughes

Ugh my wife is pregnant with our first right now and stories like these terrify me. I can't even imagine the sadness. 3 months old. I'm gonna go throw up now.

I feel the same.

I have a 19 month old daughter at home who I am going to hug extra tight tonight.

Cherish every moment with your kids.

CBF

so terrible. my heart aches for that guy.

I have 3 boys that are pretty small still (2,4,6) and I can tell you I never stop worrying about crazy stuff like that. I had a really hard time enjoying their birth/infancy because of stores like that. I wish than man some peace because he is living out my nightmare.

so terrible. my heart aches for that guy.

I have 3 boys that are pretty small still (2,4,6) and I can tell you I never stop worrying about crazy stuff like that. I had a really hard time enjoying their birth/infancy because of stores like that. I wish than man some peace because he is living out my nightmare.

I am the same 100%

CBF

One of my ex-girlfriends sister lost her babygirl at 6 months. Out of nowhere she got sick and died.

One of the saddest most gut wrentching funerals I ever went too. Everybody there had tears. Ill never forget the size of the casket. Just a brutal week for her family.

RIP and prayers to the Hughes Family, they going threw hell right now.