Honest answers please.

Please keep your answers short and in numerical values to the two questions below. If you get out of line I will not answer in this thread although I may answer in my psychological profile thread.

1. If the facts, at present unknown to all of us, show the officer in Ferguson is 100% at fault, beyond any doubt and shot that kid down in cold blood, will the police try to cover up facts in an effort to clear him? As your answer, please say how sure you are from 0%-100% that they will do this.

2. If the facts, at present unknown to all of us, show the deceased was 100% at fault, beyond any doubt and the officer used his only real recourse, will the Attorney General of the United States ignore these facts and charge the officer anyway? As your answer, please say how sure you are from 0%-100% that he will do this.

The obvious question 3 is partial blame to each and that is too complicated for the purposes of this thread so just answer the 2 questions. After some results filter in I may ask another question 3 and possibly a 3a which I have in mind but I need to see the results first.

Thank you.

1. 0% -- if the 'facts show' than some little Mayberry PD has little to no ability to cover up anything in the face of a huge national media and federal government spotlight.

2. 100% -- The HNIC is still pissed he couldn't nail Zimmerman so this is a second bite at the apple.

1. 0% -- if the 'facts show' than some little Mayberry PD has little to no ability to cover up anything in the face of a huge national media and federal government spotlight.

2. 100% -- The HNIC is still pissed he couldn't nail Zimmerman so this is a second bite at the apple.

On question 1 I asked will they try, not will they succeed.

Please keep your answers short and in numerical values to the two questions below. If you get out of line I will not answer in this thread although I may answer in my psychological profile thread.1. If the facts, at present unknown to all of us, show the officer in Ferguson is 100% at fault, beyond any doubt and shot that kid down in cold blood, will the police try to cover up facts in an effort to clear him? As your answer, please say how sure you are from 0%-100% that they will do this.2. If the facts, at present unknown to all of us, show the deceased was 100% at fault, beyond any doubt and the officer used his only real recourse, will the Attorney General of the United States ignore these facts and charge the officer anyway? As your answer, please say how sure you are from 0%-100% that he will do this.The obvious question 3 is partial blame to each and that is too complicated for the purposes of this thread so just answer the 2 questions. After some results filter in I may ask another question 3 and possibly a 3a which I have in mind but I need to see the results first.Thank you.

I'd say no and no. If it's obvious one way or the other I think the people that are wrong will just try and move on. No one will want to keep digging a deeper hole to bury themselves in

1: 0%. Cops come down harder on their own than the general public. One bad cop makes them all look bad.

2: 25%. Why so low? There is a 100% chance that Holder's DOinJ will throw as much stojan against the wall in the hopes it sticks. But it will run like the usual diahrea this Administration spews

1) no, I do not think that the police would try to cover up any evidence that the kid was gunned down if it actually did happen that way. I know that some police have been known to do what they can to 'protect their own', but I believe that all the media attention, combined with the guarantee of even greater violence on the part of the protestors should any such attempt at a cover up come to light, will keep the police honest in their investigation of the incident. there's just too much attention for them to try to get away with it. I say 95% no ( figure in a 5% chance of pure, abject stupidity).

2) 70% yes - Holder is an activist AG. I believe that it's too great an opportunity to bring the subject of racial injustice for him to ignore. the facts of the case may bear out the officer's innocence, but I believe Holder's greatest interest is in making a federal case out of this. even if they don't have sufficient evidence against the officer, the trial itself will remain in the headlines and sustain the cause. it will also serve to placate the angry mob. Holder's involvement makes this a political issue.

1. No they will not try because they realize there are far too many eyes on this thing and an effort to cover up is too risky. I am 100% sure they will not attempt a cover up but it wouldn't be a stretch at all for cops to "have each other's back" in a less visible case.

2. I do not believe that Eric Holder will file Federal civil rights charges against the officer as the burden of proof (that the shooting ws racially motivated) is a high bar. I'm 80% sure of this. If the feds are able to file other non-race related charges against the officer, then I am only 50% sure. I'm 100% sure that Holder wants charges filed locally as it gets him off the hook for what might be a very difficult decision and case to pursue Federal charges and yes I realize you didn't ask that.

10%

75%

1) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid trying to surrender, begging for his life, the cops will still try a little to explain it away as normal?

2) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid attack the police officer and trying to take his gun and the poor cop is doing all he can to fight him off you still think Holder will try and make an issue out of this?

1) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid trying to surrender, begging for his life, the cops will still try a little to explain it away as normal?

2) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid attack the police officer and trying to take his gun and the poor cop is doing all he can to fight him off you still think Holder will try and make an issue out of this?

I would say yes to both. THey will still try and say he did not do his job right, and why did he shoot him 6 times.

People like Michael Brown to me actually reinforce why you need to be in decent shape to be a cop, and of decent size too. No women should be cops.

I would say yes to both. THey will still try and say he did not do his job right, and why did he shoot him 6 times.

People like Michael Brown to me actually reinforce why you need to be in decent shape to be a cop, and of decent size too. No women should be cops.

I totally disagree about the female cop thing. So much of being a cop, IMO, resolves around personality and projecting authority, not being physical. A lot of women have the personality to be cops. And a lot a good being a guy did this cop, he still had to use his gun. If the cop had been female there may have been no confrontation at all. Who knows, guys act different towards women.

I totally disagree about the female cop thing. So much of being a cop, IMO, resolves around personality and projecting authority, not being physical. A lot of women have the personality to be cops. And a lot a good being a guy did this cop, he still had to use his gun. If the cop had been female there may have been no confrontation at all. Who knows, guys act different towards women.

And Michael Brown may have killed her. Who knows?

Or maybe after beating a female cop almost unconscious and fracturing her orbital socket, the group of upstanding young men take a little recreational bonus Edited by /dev/null

.0% they know better and have no reason to lie

80% because they have to appease the people and the American Idol type of judging is just what we need on this according to the WH.

3 is bogus. I am sure that cop would go back and change it if he could. Not because the problems that have arose since but I can't imagine most people being satisfied they took someone's life. And I am sure this kid would change it too and pull his head out of his butt if he didn't think he was some street punk from some rap video or gangster movie.