Honest answers please.

1) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid trying to surrender, begging for his life, the cops will still try a little to explain it away as normal?

2) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid attack the police officer and trying to take his gun and the poor cop is doing all he can to fight him off you still think Holder will try and make an issue out of this?

1) Explain it as normal? What the !@#$ runs through your tiny brain to interpret my response as that.

2) Yes. I have zero faith in our AG.

1) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid trying to surrender, begging for his life, the cops will still try a little to explain it away as normal?

2) So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid attack the police officer and trying to take his gun and the poor cop is doing all he can to fight him off you still think Holder will try and make an issue out of this?

The original question states that either party bases it on stuff the public has NOT SEEN. You are working your way toward my psychological profile thread and it won't be pretty.

The original question states that either party bases it on stuff the public has NOT SEEN. You are working your way toward my psychological profile thread and it won't be pretty.

Ya, didn't read that very carefully. Whatever

And feel free to profile away. But are you going to profile the most prolific poster on this board?? Are you afraid of him?

Edited by gatorman

Ya, didn't read that very carefully. Whatever

And feel free to profile away. But are you going to profile the most prolific poster on this board?? Are you afraid of him?

Says the guy who challenged my 10/75 response but not GG's 25/90.

So if a video suddenly shows up showing the kid attack the police officer and trying to take his gun and the poor cop is doing all he can to fight him off you still think Holder will try and make an issue out of this?

Apparently you slept through the George Zimmerman case.

Says the guy who challenged my 10/75 response but not GG's 25/90.

I don't waste much time on GG

Apparently you slept through the George Zimmerman case.

Slept through it? Isnt that saga still taking place? How many times has he pointed a gun at someone since he got off killing that kid?

3.) Chance that the family wanted to know from their hired ME whether or not the deadite suffered so that they can sue for millions: 100%

Even if they get a trillion I would bet they'd trade it for their son if possible. WTF

Edited by 4merper4mer

Slept through it? Isnt that saga still taking place? How many times has he pointed a gun at someone since he got off killing that kid?

Uh, what? Don't know but pretty sure that has nothing to do with the federal government pressing for an indictment/trial of a guy the local investigators had correctly concluded did nothing wrong.