Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

and you know what is funny, i don't care that you think that or anyone else...

just because you come from a hard off situation doesn't mean you can't better yourself. just because you mess up or make bad choices doesn't mean you can't come back and straighten your life up. this kid, by all reports was not going to be on the path to straightening up.

Wait a minute. You just said that people can recover from bad choices and then you say that this kid of 18 years "was not going to be on the path of straightening up". Sorta contradictory wouldn't you say?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait a minute. You just said that people can recover from bad choices and then you say that this kid of 18 years "was not going to be on the path of straightening up". Sorta contradictory wouldn't you say?

yup. sure would.

yup. sure would.

Most people can recover from bad choices. Most choose not to

Most people can recover from bad choices. Most choose not to

and sadly, i admit i am wrong to place such a judgement because it makes me a worse person, but i fear this kid would have never chosen to do so - recover.

he was involved in a robbery, and more. he was involved with some altercation with the police and even judging from his friend - who knows, but call me naive - the guy was in an altercation with a police officer and that's just not smart.

i am not that smart of a guy and yet a cop were to ask for my ID and want to frisk me for walking down the street i do not know what i would do. i would ask if he has just cause or any reason to believe i am doing something wrong. if he said no then i would say it is not something i consider to be fair...yada yada, but if he pulled his tazer out, if he tried to cuff me, if anything, i would immediately listen to what he said and realize that there is no other outcome at that point then to listen to him. it sucks, but at that point you're powerless - even if someone is recording it on a video camera, even if the cop is a racist huge a-hole and more. he still is a cop and he still has a gun and if i do anything to resist him or act like a fool he is well within his right to shoot me.

why temp him?

so, if a halfwit like you could do it, what stops someone of another race? i don't get it, at all.

They get themselves in a mess in the LEO's "playground." They panic. They also may have "baggage" that they bring into the situation. Like in this case, strong arming a cashier for Swisher Sweets and then reaching for the cop's weapon. If you read what I am saying, I am not against what the cops in this situation say led up to the shooting. That's why I waited to comment.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

They get themselves in a mess in the LEO's "playground." They panic. They also may have "baggage" that they bring into the situation. Like in this case, strong arming a cashier for Swisher Sweets and then reaching for the cops weapon. If you read what I am saying, I am not agianst what the cops in this situation say lead up to the shooting. That's why I waited to comment.

but you've still made a comment and think you are on moral high ground when no evidence or real information has come out.

in this case and situation, i feel bad for being such a cold hearted bastard but realize that i am wrong to think so poorly of this situation. and for that i can only hope to improve myself to just not give a crap. there is nothing of importance in this story and so many like it - and just like politics - there is nothing to say about how awful it is.

but you've still made a comment and think you are on moral high ground when no evidence or real information has come out.

in this case and situation, i feel bad for being such a cold hearted bastard but realize that i am wrong to think so poorly of this situation. and for that i can only hope to improve myself to just not give a crap. there is nothing of importance in this story and so many like it - and just like politics - there is nothing to say about how awful it is.

I am with you. I am on the moral high ground because it shouldn't have come to his death... They should have found a way to take him alive... BUT they didn't I can live with that too.

After day's calm, storm erupts in Ferguson...

More looting...

It's important to remember that the continued lawlessness, is really only a few

The morning after: Volunteers help the owners of Sam's Meat Market clean up after their business was looted during another night of rioting following protests over the shooting death of Michael Brown by Darren Wilson

article-2726609-2093276900000578-946_634x421.jpg

article-2726609-20915EAD00000578-754_634x234.jpg

Edited by B-Man

This has the Trayvon Martin case all over it. Let's let the evidence come out. There were several posters here who had egg on their face over that ordeal.

No, Zimmerman was NOT a cop, he was an overzealous, dangerous, jerk with a gun. His authority was his gun, nothing more. He should be in jail.

This case involves a police officer who was. as far as we know, doing his job that he was hired to do

No, Zimmerman was NOT a cop, he was an overzealous, dangerous, jerk with a gun. His authority was his gun, nothing more. He should be in jail.

This case involves a police officer who was. as far as we know, doing his job that he was hired to do

You still don't know the facts of that case, do you?

They send completely uninformed "journalists" to "report" the "news," and wonder why we hold their "reporting" in contempt.

BvPX1U1IMAAPttB.jpg

rnVwzrRW_normal.jpeg Ryan J. Reilly @ryanjreillyFollow

I believe these are rubber bullets, can anyone confirm? #Fergurson

8:23 AM - 17 Aug 2014

Ryan J. Reilly is a D.C.-based reporter who covers the Justice Department and the Supreme Court for The Huffington Post.