Tony Stewart hits, kills Kevin Ward,Jr. at Canandaigua Motorsports Par

YoloinOhio

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's not lose sight of the fact that he isn't just driving, this is his job, not in the traditional sense that you and I are accustomed to but this is his daily job, he drives like i analyze data. i imagine I would take a couple weeks off of work if this was me, but then i would get back to my job, heavy heart but at my job nonetheless. Just because they have jobs that we view as play(racing, football, baseball, basketball etc) they are jobs to them.

Can do whatever he wants. I'm commenting on the notion from his supporters that he's legimately an emotional wreck at this time. If thats true should he be behind the wheel on the track?

I concede I shouldn't have made the ISIS comment. Too easy to take the wrong way and just not a good idea to use as a reference. But I stand by my comment that the standard for this guy has sunk exceedingly low

The ISIS comment was fine, that's not what you are being stupid about. You are way over-thinking this mess. With that said, this has nothing to do with "lowering standards."

I concede I shouldn't have made the ISIS comment. Too easy to take the wrong way and just not a good idea to use as a reference. But I stand by my comment that the standard for this guy has sunk exceedingly low

The part you're standing by is the part that made the post retarded.