Tony Stewart hits, kills Kevin Ward,Jr. at Canandaigua Motorsports Par

YoloinOhio

amazing how low the standards are when others view a "good day" at the office for him as not killing anyone. He's like the ISIS of Nascar

If anyone else would have made this comment they would have likely got a warning. For you and your 128 pack of Crayola special colored world, we only take it as par for the course - you just cannot help yourself. Use a filter, buddy!

You had no business bringing this topic in to this conversation.

So Tony's supporters think he's to be commended every time he races and doesn't kill anyone, but more generally he's like ISIS. Okie dokie....

Again, see above.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone else would have made this comment they would have likely got a warning. For you and your 128 pack of Crayola special colored world, we only take it as par for the course - you just cannot help yourself. Use a filter, buddy!

You had no business bringing this topic in to this conversation.

Again, see above.

Err I thought it was the Isis comment that was noncontroversial. Maybe you and the other TS fans need to take a deep breath and regroup. Your posts are about as convoluted as his non-apologetic, non-tearful, tearful apology.

So Tony's supporters think he's to be commended every time he races and doesn't kill anyone, but more generally he's like ISIS. Okie dokie....

Dude... What part of the memo did you miss? It is racecar driving, death is @ every turn. This isn't playing croquet, eating cucumber sandwiches, and sipping tea with your pinky out. I think every racer should be commended every time they and the other drivers end the race alive.

Again, you are WAY over-thinking this. All racer's job is to race, cheat death, and hopefully take the checkered flag. Guess what? Ward Jr. bit the big one, bought the farm, sold the Buick acting stupid... Move on... Bury the dummy and move on... No disrespect, but people die all the time acting stupid, stop trying to put the burden on the guy that was only doing his job: Taking the straightest line around the track. Unfortunately like you, Ward Jr. didn't get them memo, you don't exhibit road rage by standing in the middle of race! To quote Hopper: "Bad things... Bad things man!"

Geesh...

Dude... What part of the memo did you miss? It is racecar driving, death is @ every turn. This isn't playing croquet, eating cucumber sandwiches, and sipping tea with your pinky out. I think every racer should be commended every time they and the other drivers end the race alive.

Again, you are WAY over-thinking this. All racer's job is to race, cheat death, and hopefully take the checkered flag. Guess what? Ward Jr. bit the big one, bought the farm, sold the Buick acting stupid... Move on... Bury the dummy and move on... No disrespect, but people die all the time acting stupid, stop trying to put the burden on the guy that was only doing his job: Taking the straightest line around the track. Unfortunately like you, Ward Jr. didn't get them memo, you don't exhibit road rage by standing in the middle of race! To quote Hopper: "Bad things... Bad things man!"

Geesh...

Why are you even bothering with this loser? It isn't as if logic will convince him. He has a simple agenda: Be a douche at every turn.

Err I thought it was the Isis comment that was noncontroversial. Maybe you and the other TS fans need to take a deep breath and regroup. Your posts are about as convoluted as his non-apologetic, non-tearful, tearful apology.

can I take you on a long walk with me to sort this out? Meet me at Canandaigua this Saturday night.

LoL... I need to argue! Blow off steam... Hey wait, I saw what you did there. Douche @ every turn? Loser... LoL... ;-)

Bad enough this idiot basically stole JSP's username. What ever happened to him, anyway.

Bad enough this idiot basically stole JSP's username. What ever happened to him, anyway.

He's still around. Doesn't post much. I miss his everyman brand of normal, average dopiness, rather than his doppelganger's drooling hydroencephalopathy.

I've got $5 that says Joe_the_Six_Pack is dumb enough to think that JSP stole his name, not vice-versa.

He's still around. Doesn't post much. I miss his everyman brand of normal, average dopiness, rather than his doppelganger's drooling hydroencephalopathy.

I've got $5 that says Joe_the_Six_Pack is dumb enough to think that JSP stole his name, not vice-versa.

Knowing JSP and his beliefs, what if it is some sick joke he's playing and they are the same person. Kinda like this:

The-Comedy-and-Tragedy-Masks-acting-204463_489_381.jpg

Which one is tragedy and which one is comedy...

• 2 weeks later...

Tony fans, start your whining ...

(CNN) - The evidence gathered after Tony Stewart's race car struck and killed another driver who was walking on the track will be given soon to a grand jury, a district attorney in upstate New York announced Tuesday.

Michael Tantillo, the Ontario County District Attorney, said the matter will be presented in the "near future."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/16/us/tony-stewart-grand-jury/

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

(CNN) - The evidence gathered after Tony Stewart's race car struck and killed another driver who was walking on the track will be given soon to a grand jury, a district attorney in upstate New York announced Tuesday.

Michael Tantillo, the Ontario County District Attorney, said the matter will be presented in the "near future."

http://edition.cnn.c...art-grand-jury/

Grandstanding. Just what I thought would happen. There still is going to be no charges brought forth against him IMO.

Grandstanding. Just what I thought would happen. There still is going to be no charges brought forth against him IMO.

http://edition.cnn.c...art-grand-jury/

Ya'll ever heard the term that you "can indict a ham sandwich?" Yeah, this is nothing, this is nothing at all. Its posturing and bull ****. Just as the story wound down to nothing, here it is again!

Ya'll ever heard the term that you "can indict a ham sandwich?" Yeah, this is nothing, this is nothing at all. Its posturing and bull ****. Just as the story wound down to nothing, here it is again!

Sad thing is I kind of expect him to be indicted for it now.