Goodwin Hurt?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you are full of sunshine this morning, huh? Do you still maintain your assertion that any lawyer worth two cents can just go in and break the Bills' lease no problem?

And that he wants a team full of character risks and bad boys - as long as they don't speed.

Dude you are full of sunshine this morning, huh? Do you still maintain your assertion that any lawyer worth two cents can just go in and break the Bills' lease no problem?

Yes as I have had a couple review it

I am sick of you pissing in my breakfast bar, no soup for you! You are now ignored :angry:

Thank God

And that he wants a team full of character risks and bad boys - as long as they don't speed.

Win a superbowl and I don't give a **** what they do. Now when you get busted for Drugs, !@#$ up by not making meetings, get suspended for parts of games AND get busted for drag racing....then you are pulling **** that gets you time off the team. That means you are of no use to us in our pursuit of a superbowl win

Edited by Kellyto83TD

For someone highlighted in ESPN magazine for an elite, supremely athletic body type he always seems to be hurt. This is gettin old. But it'll be a wash if Hogan turns out to be a decent slot guy for us. Goodwins durability may leave the door open for TJ to stick around. I like Goodwin alot an think he is unique... Olympic speed, outstanding leaping ability and great hands. All that means nothing if you're ridin the pine injured.

Lets not over react. He broke a hand last year on a helmet hit to the hand...Let me crush your hand with a helmet and see how well it holds up. He tweaked a hamstring, happens ALL THE TIME to all kinds of athletes. Given his track background where he runs with more assertion than football and being able to stay healthy tells me its not a big concern. Lots of guys this time of year have tweaked hamstrings here and there.

This kid is a player and we need to get HIM on the field more...nothing against Hogan, but Goodwin is so much more talented. Hogan is showing some good things, sure, I will give him that. But he doesn't have game changing ability Goodwin has. Goodwins floor is Lee Evans and his ceiling is Steve Smith...somewhere in there he is going to be a pretty darn good player and I hope we use him a lot in 3 WR sets. Watkins on one side, Woods/Williams on the other and him in the slot would be just deadly for defenses to defend. Not to mention having Spiller come out of the backfield!

Edited by Alphadawg7

after the over throw pass from Thad in the enzone, He went off the field hobbling, and I didn't see him on the field after that. anyone else catch that?

Until proven otherwise Goodwin is Roscoe 2.0.

He is more of a deep speed guy versus the short area quickness of Roscoe but same small frame and hurt too often to put up numbers on offense.

IMO, he might as well sit out the rest of preseason and get healthy because he is just a kick returner unless one of the top 4 WR gets hurt.

Lets not over react. He broke a hand last year on a helmet hit to the hand...Let me crush your hand with a helmet and see how well it holds up. He tweaked a hamstring, happens ALL THE TIME to all kinds of athletes. Given his track background where he runs with more assertion than football and being able to stay healthy tells me its not a big concern. Lots of guys this time of year have tweaked hamstrings here and there.

This kid is a player and we need to get HIM on the field more...nothing against Hogan, but Goodwin is so much more talented. Hogan is showing some good things, sure, I will give him that. But he doesn't have game changing ability Goodwin has. Goodwins floor is Lee Evans and his ceiling is Steve Smith...somewhere in there he is going to be a pretty darn good player and I hope we use him a lot in 3 WR sets. Watkins on one side, Woods/Williams on the other and him in the slot would be just deadly for defenses to defend. Not to mention having Spiller come out of the backfield!

Agreed, they aren't showing it in preseason but Watkins and Goodwin on opposite sides with Williams or woods in the slot will be money in the bank. Both corners and both safeties will have to look deep, it will open up the run ( if they run go routes on the outside). When the bring a safety down in the box then you'll have single coverage on a go route to that side... I'll throw that one 10/10 times :)

Edited by SJDK

Until proven otherwise Goodwin is Roscoe 2.0.

He is more of a deep speed guy versus the short area quickness of Roscoe but same small frame and hurt too often to put up numbers on offense.

IMO, he might as well sit out the rest of preseason and get healthy because he is just a kick returner unless one of the top 4 WR gets hurt.

Nothing wrong with Roscoe 2.0 as your 4th/5th best WR (as it depends where you rank Chris Hogan). As to me depth chart is Williams, Woods, Watkins, Hogan/Goodwin, Easley and everyone else is either PS material or cut (see Graham).

Edited by The Jokeman