Up next : Panthers - Friday the 8th at 7:30pm(EST)

The DL looked extra super good WITH Cam in the lineup last year. I think we will see the following on the non-participant list: McLovin, Dareus, Gilmore, Spikes.

Agreed...and Mario/Kyle/Jerry will see two series again, at most.

Thinking they leave the 1st string O in there a bit longer this time around...perhaps into the 2nd Q.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina's D-line is nasty. This will be a huge test for the offense, a d the O-li e in particular...

Great news. It is important for the Bills coaches to get a good idea of what they really have in this OLine. Hopefully the 1st string OLine and Panther DLine stay in a good long time.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I am down here in NC in the outer banks. I wonder if the game will be on local TV here? Boyst? Any of our other NC peeps have an idea?

WITN will have it live here in Greenville. I know they cover most of Eastern NC. I love the OBX, beautiful place.

Speaking of preseason nonsense, this actually happened last night:

@DanHanzus: Local Denver Announcer Guy: “As dominated as the Broncos were in the Super Bowl, they’re returning the favor right now.”

And then nfl.com this morning has a game story in which they print: "Broncos look strong in avenging Super Bowl loss."

There really are a ton of idiots out there.

@DanHanzus: Local Denver Announcer Guy: “As dominated as the Broncos were in the Super Bowl, they’re returning the favor right now.”

And then nfl.com this morning has a game story in which they print: "Broncos look strong in avenging Super Bowl loss."

Oh man, the Broncos really gave it to the Seahawks in a game that means absolutely nothing. And in doing so, avenged their absolutely appalling(and pathetic) Super Bowl loss.

Add the CJ trade people to the list...

Panthers fans are retarded and foolish. There are a great deal of good ones but they have no football IQ or intelligent answers to defend their team. They talk way too much about Buffalo.

I am down here in NC in the outer banks. I wonder if the game will be on local TV here? Boyst? Any of our other NC peeps have an idea?

its on here in Gboro but I also get Charlotte channels