Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell Al Michaels stated the Bon Jovi

Would not move the team out of Buffalo

No where in Bon Jovi letter to the fans of Buffalo

Does he say he would move the team

He danced around it.

Al Michaels lied about that on National TV

Now every one who is not familiar with the situation with think Bon Jovi is a ok guy

Who would make a good owner

I'm pissed he did that

I actually thought Hogan looked cut, too. Not that I think he should make the team per se. But if it's between him and Graham, not sure I want Gra-Ham-Hands.

Yeah I was saying that earlier, Hogan has definitely been hitting the weights. I guess he gets the reps in the slot 1st team.

It will be interesting to see what happens at OT if Henderson continues to improve...It's already pretty clear that Marrone and Hackett have an awful lot of faith in his abilities...I was genuinely surprised when Henderson was named the starter while Glenn is on the mend...With Cordy coming back soon will the Bills consider moving one of them to RT by week #1?

His potential was never in question...Looks like...at least so far...Henderson is up to the challenge... B-)

BTW...Kouandjio really struggled on that last series...

Nice summary

I agree on Henderson. Athletically, he is very impressive. Can see why he was so highly regarded out of HS.

I said it before. Easley makes this team as a 6th WR just because of his special teams play

I hope so.

Edited by SmokinES3

What the hell Al Michaels stated the Bon Jovi

Would not move the team out of Buffalo

No where in Bon Jovi letter to the fans of Buffalo

Does he say he would move the team

He danced around it.

Al Michaels lied about that on National TV

Now every one who is not familiar with the situation with think Bon Jovi is a ok guy

Who would make a good owner

I'm pissed he did that

I thought the same thing

Easley v. Hogan is an interesting dilemma

BOTH..

the 6 WR we go in into regular season (assuming no serious injuries). Sammy, Williams, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin (speed threat over TJ Feathersone ) and Easley as ST which team will have heavy use of. Hogan will see PT this yr

DB made a good play.

A strong receiver can fight through that contact and take that ball out of the air. A weak receiver like graham lets his hands be controlled and let's the ball bounce right off his chest and straight up in the air.

Easley v. Hogan is an interesting dilemma

BOTH..

the 6 WR we go in into regular season (assuming no serious injuries). Sammy, Williams, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin (speed threat over TJ Feathersone ) and Easley as ST which team will have heavy use of. Hogan will see PT this yr

Are you saying all first-teamers should basically mail in all training camp and their preseason games?

No not it all. I don't think ej mailed it in at all. This game is an extra preseason game so it gives the coaches an extra opportunity to evaluate the bottom of the roster. If Marrone and company were worried ab ej they would of left him in there to shake off the cobwebs. My guess is ej knew he only had a series or two and he was trying to do too much. The 3 passes he had batted down were maybe because he was putting a little to much behind the throws, causing the ball to take a little lower trajectory. The 2 series he had aren't going to make or brake him.

Are you saying all first-teamers should basically mail in all training camp and their preseason games?

No not it all. I don't think ej mailed it in at all. This game is an extra preseason game so it gives the coaches an extra opportunity to evaluate the bottom of the roster. If Marrone and company were worried ab ej they would of left him in there to shake off the cobwebs. My guess is ej knew he only had a series or two and he was trying to do too much. The 3 passes he had batted down were maybe because he was putting a little to much behind the throws, causing the ball to take a little lower trajectory. The 2 series he had aren't going to make or brake him.