Pregame HOF Kickoff the Season: Giants Vs. Bills

Nanker

I expect a lot of vanilla D as per usual in preseason. Hope there isn't a lot of overreaction here on that.

What are you talking about? We get into overreacting before we even play a down....

I can't believe EJ sucked so bad he needs to be cut right now.

We never should have made that trade for Sammy, Cleveland is going to get the top pick from us....

We should have had a better plan in place for xxxx - the trust is cheap....

Schwartz sucks, should have fired Marrone and kept Pettine....

Should have resigned Byrd instead of Williams....

Gilmore sucks, another blown pick....

Edited by Reed83HOF

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's only on his best day...

All well and good. As much as I love making fun of Sapp, the statement is still true. It's not a biconditional.

Point is, if the trend continues, the Giants are looking at their 5th title. Hopefully that doesn't happen if we make it that far this year.

What are the odds EJ tried to toss one deep to Watkins within the first series? Seems that happened a lot so far in the beginning of practices.

screen pass

All well and good. As much as I love making fun of Sapp, the statement is still true. It's not a biconditional.

Point is, if the trend continues, the Giants are looking at their 5th title. Hopefully that doesn't happen if we make it that far this year.

they don't look like a very good team on paper. But you never know!

What are you talking about? We get into overreacting before we even play a down....

I can't believe EJ sucked so bad he needs to be cut right now.

We never should have made that trade for Sammy, Cleveland is going to get the top pick from us....

We should have had a better plan in place for xxxx - the trust is cheap....

Schwartz sucks, should have fired Marrone and kept Pettine....

Should have resigned Byrd instead of Williams....

Gilmore sucks, another blown pick....

the meltdown when Sammy drops a pass for the 1st time >>>>

I walked under a ladder while breaking 13 mirrors, so everything's ok now. Rest easy my friend.

Just remember, tuel time was something like 23-31 against the colts last yr. if it was a QB completion, he was winning! Jeff Tuel... Was a steal!

Never forget.

That will be a classic....

whats the over/under on how many times the phrase "mortgaged their future" is said?

whats the over/under on how many times the phrase "mortgaged their future" is said?

I want to know what the over/under is for threads tonight that state, "RELAX, THE SKY IS NOT FALLING!!"

I want to know what the over/under is for threads tonight that state, "RELAX, THE SKY IS NOT FALLING!!"

Probably the inverse correlation of how many passes EJ completes.

And the negative threads will be a 2 to 1 correlation if he has a bad night.

Edited by The Wiz

I might be a little concerned as to why they have to start the first series on the 2 yd line.

I think a few people might point at the special teams coach, but he's more likely to give up a 98 yard return. Sorry, just having a bad dream.... that will never happen. This is the time to be positive. Now and the draft. Well, this year we turn the corner and the season is fun too, all the way into December and beyond!

(Maybe)

Naturally, today is the only day our family of four are all in town to celebrate my wife's birthday, and 7:30 is the only time we can get a reservation at the restaurant she wants to go to. Praying for the DVR to function properly, and for my son's Bills app not to email him with any injury news!