Nigel Bradham suspended for Bears game

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 57s

Here's our story on Nigel Bradham's suspension. He's out for the season opener. http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2014/7/30/5952379/buffalo-bills-nigel-bradham-suspended-for-one-game …

PFT saying this is likely a result of last years arrest rather than a recent infraction

On another note that doesn't bode well for Dareus

I guess he'll be out next year's opener.

PFT saying this is likely a result of last years arrest rather than a recent infraction

On another note that doesn't bode well for Dareus

We will get through the Bears game. Presumably the weather is good - against that attack we'll be in nickel all day.

Is there a suspension season - i.e. when will Dareus hear something?

Edited by Flip Johnson

We will get through the Bears game. Presumably the weather is good - against that attack we'll be in nickel all day.

Is there a suspension season - i.e. when will Dareus hear something?

The most common nickel pairing in camp has been bradham and brown

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 40s

NFL announces Bills LB Nigel Bradham has been suspended for the first game of the regular season. Post coming at PFT.

john_kucko@john_kucko 55s

From #NFL: #Bills LB Nigel Bradham suspended for first game of season for violating substance abuse policy #BillsMafia

On one hand I'm pissed at the NFL and on the other I'm also pissed at Nigel. Horrible policy NFL. Nigel you agreed to play by the NFL rules. Grow up and be a man!

Couldn't the NFL have suspended him for a game last year when Kiko was starting and it did not make any difference?!?!

The NFL can make it up to us by approving the Pegulas now.